Reviews for Fever and Passion by Moonlight
aww so cute, sequel?
tera chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
that was sweet.
RenjisxxGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You did a lemon leaser, lol. But I liked it. Peace.
AnimeRockerFangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It was fun, poor Neji was sick. :(

My friend liked it to, how ever she wouldn't stop nagging me about Itachi. She believes that Itachi is supposed to be cool and selfish, pretty cold, and here he was sweet and such. I don't care what she says, I like how Itachi was portrayed! (she's too picky, anyway. She makes me write him like that, but I love your version of Itachi)

Haha, Neji was a blushing virgin, lol. Really good story. *gives "good story" cookie*
DESTINYS-DEMISE chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i really enjoyed this fic.. u really should write a couple more chpts or a whole fic about this.. oh and ima firm supporter of the sasunaru as well *waves yaoi flag as well* lol
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aw that was so cute 'kitten' thats absolutely adorable!
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I liked it, You did well. I like the fact that you tastefully skipped over the sex scene with so little detail. It didn't take away from the story at all really. I find that usually hard to do or find in other stories. I don't mind reading the smut but it is a pleasent change to have it written like you've done. Good job _
Samurai Smee chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Loved it! This pairing is so hot, but so underrated, is it not? So, needless to say, it is just a good day for me when I find a really good Itachi x Neji story. lol. Anywho, I feel it was very well written and kept tasteful and smart. Good writing and (lol) I could not help but laugh at how Itachi called him Kitten at the end! Priceless. ;)
AUehara chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
It was cute! *-*

Fever and passion... why I think I've seen something alike n another fic... nah, don't mind

congrets, and I'll see your other fics

HitachiinxLover chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Owo Oh, that was sexy. *Throws ItaNeji confetti* You is doing great. Keep it up-eth!
kissama chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww i want more of them! Itachi is so perfect for Neji! i love them omg! write more
Touarashi Renhou chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Well done, you're getting better. Don't forget to proof read... you're turning into me -_-.
Hanai-kun chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
M, hottie!

I love those two!

ItaNeji is the best pairing. xD

Mm, Itachi is so kind, helping Neji..

In more ways than one. xD

Good fic.

Oh and: I just love it when Neji's loosing his virginity. xDD