Reviews for DUDE, SERIOUSLY? SEX DOLLS?
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"Sex dolls, Dean? What the hell? You wanna have some perverted bi-bro orgy or something?"

Dean's eyebrows skyrocketed to his hairline. "Bi-bro orgy? Dude, that's just . . . just . . ." He shook his head as if to clear it of the image. "Look, just shut up and blow—I mean inflate. Inflate." He sank down onto the edge of his bed, opening the top of his box.

Oh god boys...this is hilarious, I wish it were a canon scene!

"Whatever. Just switch with me. Now that I saw it, I'm uncomfortable with thinking 'Sammy' and 'blow' in the same sentence."

Snort...chuckle...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAOROFL this is brilliant!
karina2009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Cool!
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LMAO oh this is just great HAHA

“Look, just shut up and blow—I mean inflate. Inflate.” Hilarious.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Typical Dean to think sex even when planning how to outfox Bela. Loved the brotherly banter.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Totally hilarious, Vanessa!

OMG - I can barely breathe and no - it's not because I've been blowing up inflatable sex dolls. I have been laughing my butt off though.

Very believable conversation between the two boys and some much needed humor for the season.

Great job!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
lol, nice filler, i liked it :)

XsarahX
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Snicker. Snort.

That was a much-needed tag. As soon as I saw the blow-up dolls in Time is on My Side, I thought man, I'd love to have seen Sam's face when Dean said 'I've got an idea.' Hee

Thanks for filling in the blanks and for the laughs.

Sculls
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
You know, after watching that scene, even I wondered how the boys actually came to be in possession of those dolls.

Loved the banter and humor. Spot on with the characterisations. Wow, an all round fantastic read!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
:) I would so like to see how the boys did this in the show. When I saw those dolls in the bed I was like: "Oh boys!" and rolling in laughter.

This was great :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is funny, can picture poor Sam blushing, when Dean threw him the package. It made me giggle. Them blowing the dolls up is also great. It really feels like part of the epi. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was so funny! :-) :-) I especially laughed at the 'beauty mark' bit.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow, that was creepy and kooky. You snagged the disquiet that I felt watching. Even felt a little sad for Bela, but, can't have her hurting the boys.

Well done, loved the dark humor.

sidjack
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I thought the blow up dolls were a hoot. Loved Dean giving Sam his doll and saying he was uncomfortable with using Sam and blow in the same sentence. Ha!
anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I did love that. I liked Bela too though. Poor thing. If she had just learned to trust again she wouldn't have had to become an attempted murderer and die alone. And she probably could have had sex with Dean. Certainly worth living for. Not to mention have someone in the world anyone know or remember her as more than a cold-blooded mercenary but as a wounded victim.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 5/9/2008