Reviews for Predictable
Lol great one shot
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awesomely and funnily sexy~
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So funny! The idea of Sasuke in a skirt just cracks me up…
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this was to funny..I liked it very much
moopad chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
hohoho that beg!

the fic is so sexy with, yes, wild imagination(if u know what i mean hehehe)

Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh, cross-dressing men! *drools* It's a guilty pleasure of mine, I'm (not) sorry to say. Granted I prefer to read Naruto in a skirt, but Sasuke is just as delicious sometimes too.
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hehe, another great fic. I think it's safe to say I'm in love with your stories now.
MichiyoSN chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was so cute. _

I laughed really hard... the best part was Naruto walking in on Sasuke! :D
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very good!
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I’ve read the first two paragraphs, and already I’m about to fall off my seat from laughter. That…is…SAD. And…that…is…SASUKE! ROFL! …ROFLMFAO…-clears throat- I don’t have any comment. No comment at all…Wow…You win the award for the least predictable oneshot – which is ironic due to the story name. How far have I read? Like…half a page? Wow…just wow. CROSSDRESSING SASUKE! There. I formulated a comment. I think I’m officially on the floor – dead – from laughter. “I’m not so sure of your masculinity anymore dressed like that.” – completely dead from laughter -. I just…I can not believe the…the…the hilarity of this situation. I haven’t even really gotten all that far and I just can not stop laughing. ‘You wanted me to be spontaneous” I think this is far more then ‘Spontaneous’. I cant think of another way to express my laughter, so I’ll leave it to your imagination from here on out – lol, lmao, etc… doesn’t seem to cover it. Sasuke definitely has a problem with different. Lawling all the way to Mexico – theres a good one. “Oh come on, THAT would be spontaneous!” I’m loving this. It’s like a crack fic, but serious lmao. There has been a very long pause that you are unaware of from me laughing so hard my mom looked at me funny. Now, that’s a surprise as even when Im laughing desperately hard, she doesn’t look at me. You know see just how funny you can be. Wow…Okay this has to be the best way to prove how much Sasuke loves his dobe. Who else, in there right mind, would even crossdress, and then agree – even though threatened and deal struck – to come out in public unless they were in love? “Don’t stand up okay?” I can just imagine the humility poor Sasuke is going through, as I do have two brothers of my own. Oh dear gawd…Naruto’s gonna make him act like a lady because he’s dressed like one rofl. OMG…he actually did it! And fluttered his eyelashes two! OMG! Just keep imagining someone laughing so hard they cant breath and you’ll know how I felt throughout this entire fic. Loved it to death.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Entertaining, and not as embarrassing as the premise would make one believe.
Flayne chapter 1 . 8/23/2008

Am always in for some in-a-skirt!Sasuke, it's just so hilarious. XD

Great fic!
TheWorldEndsWithYou chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was realli good! i loved it! _
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I really enjoyed reading that. I like the fact that Sasuke was willing to dress up for Naruto.
sailormulti01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008