Reviews for Dust in the Wind
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great story! Well done! Loved the interaction between the brothers and Dean's worry about Sam.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Poor Sam!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Fantastic chapter I loved it I really dig Vampires the brothers as vamps I'm not so sure about but I'm looking forward to the next story when Sam gets better.
Cari chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Like this universe _ Wanna know more _
friendly chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
nice job.. I'm really enjoying this series..
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hey, I'm so glad the 'verse is starting to expand. I love the concept and am tempted to play myself. I'm looking forward to more.
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Yay! I was sad when Muffy's story ended, so I was really glad to see that there is more to come:D
AnthroDork chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Love it! I loved Blood Brothers and glad that someone took on the challenge of doing a sequel! Thanks!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I see I wasn't the only one inspired by Muffy's Blood Brother's fic. I've been considering writing a story continuing it myself...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
You know I love this story, but I had to be the first to review-Seeing my name in the disclaimer...Well it made me smile, and makes me a little humble as well. It will be fun for all of us to play in this universe.

Five bright shiny freshly waxed Impalas with a brand new AC/DC tape in the stereo!