Reviews for Rebirth
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very interesting so far!
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
The mental picture of a naked fishman won't go away!
Shadow65 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
please update soon
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this is definitely a keeper. why not continue it?
AiSard chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
woah, insane plotbunny but i /like/ it p
Eovin chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OMG!It's AWESOME!*squeals hugging puppet-Naru*Please update soon:)
furybolt chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i like this chapter. its similar to the lord dragon claw's living puppet.
Dave chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
You have to update this. Pretty please?
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
kisame is never gonna live down being found naked

xD

though sasori is probably going to get yelled at by his new puppet..or would naruto now be his 'partner in crime' or whatever since sasori too is a puppet
Omnipotent Author chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This...may very well be the funniest fic I have ever read, even if it is only one chapter. All of your stories that I've read are hilarious, but this...this is brilliant. I'm pretty sure that my laughter has mentally scarred my cat for life, and if my chair didn't have armrests I would have fallen out laughing. Can't wait to see more!
Lexon von Zix chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPPDATE!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
please go on chibi reaber-sama i beg u
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This has possibilities. It'll be interesting to see where you take it. Hm, a throat that extends a couple inches and no gag reflexes. Sasori is kinda strange, especially since it's tecnically a male puppet :D
T3Ko chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hey this was good. And Tobi with Naruto is going to be so funny. I mean if they put Kisames clothes into fredge then what else they are going to do together.
Schittlez chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
"Whee! Tobi is escaping!" lmao. I still can't get over that. I'm going to be saying that all day now thanks to you! Ah well. At least it's funny as hell. *wipes tear away* I honestly like it. The humor aspect doesn't bother me, I wanna see where you go with this.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »