Reviews for Rebirth
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
lol thats quite funny, and how dos deidara understand itachi? and why did he choose kisame? (ah!mental image! GET IT OUT GET IT OUT!)
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
okay, the dissection was nauseating, but the plot is awesome! you kept up the comedy, as well... surprising, considering how morbid this is...
Forever Rahhel chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like this.

It has never been done before.

Wonder where this will lead to.

Keep it up.
Inu-Angel Z chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Um. Is it a bad sign for my sanity that I find this funny and incrediably amusing? More please! _

IAZ
Taliath chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Brilliant. Lol. I hope to read more soon.
Fate chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Love what you've written so far!
Scoperous chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Wow, just wow. Your crack (yes that's right this is, to m at least, crack) it absolutely hilarious. I might be the only one seeing this but... Puppet!Naruto and Tobi either on a Akatsuki team or something.

Don't bend to the readers will (especially those on ). After all, isn't it true that most of the time one's own ideas simply kick too much ass for the average person to handle?

Point being, you write well and it would be awesome to bounce your ideas of some other writers (if you want a good sight for it PM me). Keep writing.

S.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Horror isn't my usual fare, and this story steps perilously close to that category, from where I stand. Please, please keep it funny, else I will find myself puking at the thought of what happened to Naruto.
Drashin chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
like it
berkie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
lolz
Dracowar chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
more more more! yeah Im not say anything else that...more more more
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Holy crap! This is weird and awesome.
Mallus chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh, wow. This has a lot of potential. So far it's utterly amazing. I love how Akatsuki is acting, and can't wait for more.
Dezy-X29 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
BWAHAHAHAH! this is gonna be like inspector gadjet or something, eh? LOL. Love it.
finalsliver chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
lol, i want more. puppet naruto rocks, and the fact that pein just gives you the job if you are able to 'acquire' a cloak, rocks.

i cant wait till sasori tries to explain thingss.

update soon K