Reviews for When We Were Kings
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 4/7
This was a lovely piece, it just filled me with joy and I just couldn't stop smiling by the end. It was well-written as well.
Robbie chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Great! Just Great! I love the depth in this story, the way you connected Aslan and Jesus and the gentle way of stating Eustace's changes. Thanks.
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Excellently written. I think you did wonderful with their characters.
The Wackspurt Conspiracy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! :D
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
It is so nice to read a Christian Narnia fanfic out of all these disgusting Pevensie-incest ship fics that are out there. Very very good job, very touching and heartfelt.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
What a marvelous... no, perfectly wonderful birthday gift for Lucy!

This has got to be one of my favorite Narnia fics, ever! God bless you for writing this!
setting the world on fire chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
oh my gosh this is such a lovely story!
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love love love this! I love how it's so unashamedly Christian. I love Peter and Eustace interacting, too!

I love your stories so much. I try to give some sort of constructive criticism when reviewing, but what am I supposed to constructively criticize about this?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww...this was wonderful. It made me so happy to see how much Eustace changed. :)
Miss mia chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
What a sweet story! I had actually never thought about how Peter would react to his formerly obnoxious cousin- love your take on this.
Midorianna Dollis chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Congrats, what a masterpiece! -MDollis
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Nice!
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yeah! Love the last line, and Nancy lol.
Hey, do you know the song 'Tell the World' by Hillsong? the one with the epic bass?
Aish, last line reminded me of it. Pretty awesome song.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it! Love, love, love *heart* And you ended it perfectly :)
God bless *heart*
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, wonderful fic. Indeed, Aslan and Narnia have forever changed the lives of these cousins, and of course, their dear friends. He has blessed them so.

And as for yu, well, God bless you! Haha! Lovely piece. Now one of my favorite TCON oneshots.