Reviews for Altomare revisited
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
dafuq, the pacing's messed up bro.
Someone chapter 24 . 8/24/2018
Mr Author.
I humbly thank you for writing such a *GREAT* story. I actually read such stories when i am feeling down or having a bad day. And you *sir* have just made my day from boring to Awesome. I hope you have a bright future in your life
*ADIOS*
randomguy chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Dang i judged this book by its cover,well more like a fanfic.
combativeThinker chapter 27 . 6/7/2017
This is straining my suspension of disbelief. I know that the fourth generation games weren't released yet when this was written, but the information contained in the Canalave City Library indicates that at one point, there was no difference between people and Pokémon and that Pokémon and people getting married was not uncommon. Humans and Pokémon may no longer be indistinguishable from one another, but most Pokémon are as smart as, if not smarter than, most humans, and Latias is no exception to that rule. With that in mind, I don't really see how Latias and Ash's relationship would be a problem; it's not like she's a dumb animal. The police attempting to prosecute them in this situation is actually a form of racism.
Wicked Erebus chapter 46 . 5/29/2016
Delia doesn't give them her blessings does she, that's how most of these fics go anyway.
Wicked Erebus chapter 37 . 5/29/2016
Please remember Latias's wings.
Wicked Erebus chapter 23 . 5/29/2016
Sabrina is a human psychic
Will the first Johto elite four is a human psychic
The twin gym leaders in HOENN areas human psychics
Olympia the seventh gym leader in Kalos is a human psychic
Probably almost every on in Olympia's and Sabrina's gyms are psychics in training
So that's about 1121301550
Wicked Erebus chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
No, it would be a terrible ending, and you have 29 chapters left of this story alone.
Wicked Erebus chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
ITS shows possession
IT ' S means either IT HAS or IT IS
It's just basic English, if one writes in English, one must know how to use what is considered proper grammar in said language.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/22/2016
latios not latias
Lon3r2016 chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
this story is awesome, i am absolutely loving reading this, great job and awesome choice of words
Malagastago chapter 49 . 1/13/2016
I have to say I am quite impressed with your work. you got the balance of action, cliffhanging and romance spot-on. ill have you know when I read the first chapter I was entranced and kept on reading. thankyou for that...ooh and keep up the good work. yet again...
Thankyou
from Mala
ocean blue chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
oh fluffy
HAIL PROSECK chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
I like the story where I am at is just the chapters needed to be longer
Gardevoir687 chapter 50 . 1/31/2015
This story was absolutely adorable. You're a genius at writing this stuff, I don't know how you do it, but it's fantastic!