Reviews for The Untouched Ring
Kage no Hato chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
I looove this stroy
riya chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
the best one i ever read update endless summer soon
Uhuh chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
And I forgot to mention. I think you should rate this fic as M although it's not extremely explicit.
Uhuh chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
Stayed up till 5am trying to finish this, but I couldn't. In the end I had a nap and came back in the morning.

Now, it's been a while since I last read the series. I must say. It seemed like you've adapted the "story" style quite well. There are HUGE amount of misunderstanding and dramas, not to mention you're really good dragging the story on it's frustrating :P
kasmo chapter 25 . 3/11/2012
Yay, they're back together again! Happy ending, though there are still problems. But that's nothing new. And Wataru got his ring back! The rings are finally back where they belong, a pair again. There were so many misunderstandings and so many other people to take into account, I really feared for Yuichi and Wataru and their relationship sometimes, wondering if you were really going to pair them off, even for a short time, with other people. But I'm glad you didn't. Because the ones they love are each other.
kasmo chapter 24 . 3/10/2012
I'm so glad Yuichi and Wataru have people who will support them no matter what. A lot on Wataru's side, so I'm glad Yuichi has Touko. And Sayuri, she was very mature in this chapter. She has come to a lot of revelations recently, most of all that she isn't actually in love with Asaka. She is a bit young, after all. I'm glad that Wataru's parents came around. But yeah, his father's right. Jumping off a cliff after someone isn't something just anyone could do. I totally would have frozen, just like 99% of the rest of the population. Reckless, but I doubt Wataru was thinking like that at the time. Yep, Kazuki's lucky to have him. Hope it all works out for them. It's sweet that he's not pushing either, and giving Wataru space. I think he's grown up some too, in this time.
kasmo chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
This is a good chapter. It really helps you understand Sayuri more, and it gives her character more substance, since we can now understand better why she is the way she is. Because like Wataru said, she really is a sweet girl. She just hides it because she's been hurt in the past. But ouch, poor Seiichi. He seemed like a genuinely good guy. They would have made a cute couple, I suppose. Damn Reiko. I wish, if Sayuri had changed, she would have gotten revenge on her. But I guess she just stopped caring at all. It's good though, that Sayuri still had it in her to try trusting Wataru, because she couldn't have chosen a better person to try one more time with.
kasmo chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Finally, it all comes out! Both Yuichi and Wataru are ready to reconcile, though Yuichi still has to explain all the misunderstandings between them. And wow, are there a lot! Hopefully, Wataru and Sayuri are both okay. I liked the part where Wataru found the same ring shop he had bought his ring in and that the shop owner's words were able to help him. I liked it. Yuichi's ring, although copied, is now Wataru's pair, and they shouldn't ever be separated now that they've worked so hard and waited so long to become a pair. Fits for both the ring and the people that wear them, ne? So sweet.
kasmo chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Aw, love the Takako-Wataru interaction. She's such a sweet kid. But the situation right now, sigh, guess it wasn't totally unexpected that things would turn out this way. Of course Wataru would do the noble thing and bow out, especially if he thought he was the third party in the triangle. And really, Kazuki's not giving enough proof to the contrary. But I'm glad you're not doing the cliche thing and having Wataru start a new relationship or rush into something he'd regret. He still loves Kazuki and that's plain to see. Too bad all that love is so bittersweet right now.
kasmo chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
Thank god for Touko. Knock some sense into Yuichi, sheesh. When even the girl you're adamant you're not in love with is pretty much happy and convinced she does have a chance with you, you know you're sending the wrong signals out. And he wonders why things are bad between him and Wataru right now. I wanted to strangle him when he didn't deny the girlfriend charge at Parfait. What an idiot.
kasmo chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Wow, a love confession in front of an entire school. But Asaka's feelings being so deep does make things rather complicated, since I am rooting for Kazuki and Wataru to patch things up. But I can see why Wataru is frustrated with Kazuki. It does seem like Kazuki's in love with her, with how he changes as soon as she appears. But I hope Wataru hangs in there because I'm sure Kazuki genuinely loves Wataru too, even if his actions lately have been somewhat questionable. Though I suppose him catching Wataru and Asaka together all the time while not knowing about the acting as a boyfriend thing makes Wataru somewhat suspect too. Ah, all the misunderstandings! I hope things get cleared up before anything too bad happens.
kasmo chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Haha, loved the banana bread part. Poor Kawamura. It's nice to see some humour amidst all this drama. But I'm glad to see that despite all the parts with Asaka, Wataru knows the one he loves is Kazuki. Though, the ending...ouch.
daemonkieran chapter 26 . 11/16/2011
That was wonderful. Trials and tribulations with an extremely meddlesome older brother. The road to hell...
Lenaloe chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I guess this is your version of the fifth book? Interesting and well paced plot so far. Looking forward to Kazuki's first appearance!

"BUT! It will always be Kazuki x Wataru. As much as I think Asaka is dreamy, he should leave our couple alone. Same goes for Shohei."

Agreed! :)
zala123attha chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
;_; I feel so bad for yuichi...I hope the next chapters won't show yuichi getting sick of wataru's cold treatment. My heart can't handle such a thing!