Reviews for What Makes You Stronger
fwennie chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
Another perfect story, thank you so much once again.

You always end your stories perfectly.

I take with me the following

awesome line - This isn’t about you being easy to control it’s about them being good at what they do!

2.A new fear of number 8 – Octophobia?

3.A new masochistic pleasure – leaving the final chapter ‘til Saturday.

Another well earned round of applause.

Already looking forward to the next.

Wend x
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
loved the ending! that was too great! I'm with Dean on this...he was right! :D

did you see that finale! OMG! :0
sergeantmicky chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Aw! Sweet ending! Your stories always write so much like a real Supernatural episode - there's the research for the case, the hunt, and then the brotherly bonding at the end lol. Absolutely perfect, once again. :)
PADavis chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Thanks - nice angsty guilt ridden Sam and Dean's appreciation of that.

Phoebe
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Great story. I enjoyed it completely. Thanks!
Nana56 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
I knew it! I knew it! *does the happy dance* He couldn't control Sam! Never, ever. Nope. Hee, hee.

Love how you wrote this. Brother stuff, yum. Well done. Thank you!
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Great job with this. I love the ending and how the brothers are always alright. I'll be looking forward to more of your stories.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic story caint wait to read more stories.

:D *HUGS*
charis-kalos chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Aw, happy ending. Thank you! And yay for Sam being able to resist shooting Dean. But I agree, maybe the next time they hear of a homicidal psychiatrist they should give Bobby a call and then head in the opposite direction.
jenilee chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Well thank goodness. He wasn't pretending but at least he fought for control.

Really loved the conversation and reassurances that Dean had with Sam. Very sweet and Sam needed to hear that cos you know the boy is just gonna have a guilt fest over this.

I think in some ways too, that Dean needed to hear some of what he said to Sam, himself. That it freaked him out as much as it did Sam, and he needed the reminder that Sam really didn't have control but fought for it because of Dean. Whew! How's that for deep and murky thoughts?

Very nice story. Really enjoyed it and the boys, they were awesome. Catch you again.
jenilee chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Gah girl, what a way to end the chapter. Although since I missed the update and can go straight to the next one so I'll forgive you for that little cliffie. Ha!

Had to laugh at Munro picking 8 cos he liked the number. Symmetry...lol.

Dang poor Sam. I was so hoping that Munro wouldn't be able to keep a hold on his mind after asylum, that maybe he'd be harder to hypnotise cos he'd have his guard up. Unless he caught on at the last bit and is only pretending? Hope Dean can get through to him.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
loved the ending, great job!
Ster1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Terrific ending to a very entertaining story!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
That was the perfect final chapter Michaela!

Just knew that somehow Sam would be able to resist and shoot Munro instead So typical of the younger Winchester to beat himself up about being under Munro's control and pointing a gun at his sibling, even though he was strong enough not to carry it through! Sometimes you can just see why Dean rolls his eyes at his younger brother!

You had their emotions and conversations to perfection again there, I'm sure your pen name is Eric Kripke! I know you are a Dean girl but you were so inside both their heads there, especially Sam's - you had him mulling everything over just as he does in the show!

“Huh. Guess all those spirits he sucked up must have been what was keeping him looking so fresh and shiny.” said Dean.

Sam turned back to face him, his face incredulous.

“You’re joking about this? I almost killed you and you want to joke about it?”

Dean winced as Sam’s voice rose. He could see the impending blow out gathering speed and held up his hands.

“Before you start, we need to take care of Munro and get out of here, alright? We can talk about this when we get back to the motel. Now, look at me – are you ok?”

“Of course I’m not ok!”

“Right, like I had no choice when Ellicott was the one controlling me. I told you, it’s me – I’m the one who is so easy to take over. I’m the one these people can use to do whatever the hell they want. Dad was right – one day the demon is gonna use that and he’s gonna use me, to do god knows what. It’s not safe to be around me, Dean.”

Dean grabbed hold of Sam’s shoulders, pulling him round and shaking him slightly.

“Don’t say that, Sam! Don’t you dare say that! There is nothing you could have done to stop this, do you understand? Nothing! It could just have easily been me if you’d let me go in and see the guy! Same with Ellicott. This isn’t about you being easy to control it’s about them being good at what they do! Look how many people Munro controlled in his time –please, Sam, you have got to listen to me.” Dean pleaded.

“Maybe you’re right.”

Dean smirked.

“You know it would save so much time and effort if you’d just realise that every time.”

Sam’s lips twitched and he tried to look serious.

“Could you just not, for once? I mean it – I’ve been thinking about what you said, how the fact I couldn’t pull the trigger says something about me. About us. And I’m just saying, maybe you’re right about that part.”

“Good. Because I am.”

“I’m not saying you’re right about everything though.”

Dean rolled his eyes.

“Heaven forbid.”

There was more silence for a moment, this time less heavy than it had been before.

“So no more wailing and teeth gnashing then, huh? We’re gonna put this one behind us and move on?”

Sam glared at him.

“I do not wail and gnash my teeth, Dean.”

“Right. Sure you don’t.”

Sam briefly reconsidered the whole brotherly bond thing.

“Fine – yes, we can put it behind us. But I want you to admit I was right though, about it being a bad idea me seeing Munro on my own.”

“Nope, can’t do that I’m afraid. You thought it was a bad idea because you were insisting Munro was gonna make you go all dark side and kill me. Since you didn’t, that means I was right when I said that wouldn’t happen.”

“I still pointed the gun at you, Dean!”

“Yeah, but you didn’t pull the trigger, Sam. Hence I am, as usual, right.”

Sam stared at him.

“You’re unbelievable.”

Dean grinned.

“I know.”

There are so many other parts I could have quoted there but I guess you know this chapter off by heart!

The last two sentences totally summed up their relationship - as usual you didn't put a foot wrong with this story, yet another one of your masterpieces to print out and reread again and again! What a great way to start the weekend!

Despite everything that happened, despite all the things they went through every day, they still had something that even a monster like Munro couldn’t destroy.

And perhaps that wasn’t a bad lesson to remember.

Loved every word, what a great story hon!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Perfect ending to a wonderful story. Poor Sam though, I mean sure Dean a;most got shot in the head, but poor Sam! I want to hug him, and Dean, and both together. That would make me feel better. Great kob, hon!

Five freshly waxed, detailed Impalas with the stereos blasting Back in Black