Reviews for What Makes You Stronger
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Perfect ending to a wonderful story. Poor Sam though, I mean sure Dean a;most got shot in the head, but poor Sam! I want to hug him, and Dean, and both together. That would make me feel better. Great kob, hon!

Five freshly waxed, detailed Impalas with the stereos blasting Back in Black
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Hey! This story was awesome! I'm glad Sammy couldn't go through with it in effect making Dean right. I also loved how Dean wasn't willing to let Sam blame himself, even bordering on a chick flick moment when he told Sam that it said a lot about their relationship as well. Awesome job and I can't wait for your next story! You are the only author on my alert list! ~Katie~
shelby02 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I am enjoying this story. Great brotherly banter.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Sam's gonna change his aim at the last minute and shoot Munro, right? Right? Oh

The tension here is awesome. Great pacing and I love it!
charis-kalos chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
'“Oh crap.” Dean muttered, backing up a little. Sam was so gonna say ‘I told you so’. Assuming he didn’t kill him first.' Exactly! Please post the next chapter soon.
charis-kalos chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
Oh, this is so not good. Why didn't Dean listen to Sam's feelings that it was a bad idea? There are times to demonstarte your faith in your younger brother and times to avoid like crazy the scary hypnotist!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Nice tense chapter.

I love the explanation of the symbol eight - Dr. Munro just liked it. LOL

Sam is definitely going to have the right to tell Dean, "I told you so."

I think Sam should hear Dean, "Sammy, please." - Turn the gun around and shoot Dr. Munro.

Thanks for the update.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
that was great! I'm gonna join dean's please now "Sammy please"

yup, that's my mantra until i get the new chapter *chanting softly to soft* 'sammy please'
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
What an intense chapter! I knew I was waiting for something to happen to Sam but to have a puppet master pulling his strings with homicidal tendencies is harsh! Loved it and dang you for the evil cliffie! Update soon.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Ah oh Fight it Sammy Fantastic chapter

:D *HUGS*
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
"Dean was snoring quietly, leaning up against the window" That is such a cute image :)

I really don't like that crazy Dr Munro!

Oh no you can't leave it there! Will Dean be okay? Will Sam get himself together? Will Munro get away?

Can't wait for more.
MJ2901 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
What a place to stop! I can't wait to see what happens next, you have really built up the suspense.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
OMG! You can't leave it there! Come on Sammy! Snap out of it! Dean really needs to listen to Sam more often! Please please please update really soon! I can't take this! ~Katie~
fwennie chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Arghh!

A cliffee -

Grovels on knees to Queen SuperG.

Don't kill Dean, pretty please?

Loving every second.

Wend x
Rat chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
oh my. Best chapter yet! Love the dry humour!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »