Reviews for What Makes You Stronger
raputathebuta chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
! ! ! ! ! ! ! *flails*

Man, I hate smug fuglies.
crimson4skies chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Whoa..

update soon-even though you always do anyway
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Just blasted through all six chapters without taking a breath. This story rocks utterly! Only, the chapter just ended. Where's the rest *looks around* *taps glass* Hello? More...I'm weak over here, I need resolution...Please *makes Sam puppy dog eyes* Please please may I have more? *makes Dean's face with single tear*

Honestly, hon, you are kicking a** with this story!

Five Impalas with three bags of M&Ms on the seat
zuimar chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Oh oh... Munro is a really creepy monster of the week, I hate him!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
So Munro knew what the boys were up to and set a trap for them! Now they are completely 'up the creek without a paddle', Munro having triggered Sam to kill Dean! It must be excrutiating for Dean that there is nothing he can do to get through to Sam, and you leave us with the evil cliffy of Sam's finger tightening on the trigger!

Not much chance but I'm hoping that Sam with his freaky powers has managed to override Munro's influence and is just playing along with him and will turn and shoot Munro instead!

Liked the fact that Munro just chose 8 for the hell of it, no particular significance at all! Interesting too that Munro was feeding off both the victims, the one he hypnotised and the one his 'victim' killed!

Just hope both the boys survive this so Sam can tell Dean that he told him so! I know you don't write death fics so, somehow you are going to get them out of this!

Superb chapter again hon, loving this story!
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
OMG seems like Munro knew that Sam was investigating him is willing to break his 'eight' pattern with the younger Winchester to get him out of the picture and has done something to him already but made him unaware of it! Sam was definitely right to feel uneasy about the appointment! The description about Munro's eyes, although subtle was bone chilling!

Interesting that now it is Dean with the uneasy feeling, he knows Sam so well that he can tell that something is off with his little brother!

Hope Dean decides to stay awake as I get the feeling that Sam could be triggered into doing something!

Another great chapter Michaela, as usual gloriously in character and extremely intriguing!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Well that plan didn't go very well.

I hope that Dean and Sam can figure out that something is wrong.

Yet, I do keep holding on to one thought. Only once has something come between the brothers, when Sam left for college, but they were still brothers. No pair of brothers is better prepared or have a stronger bond to fight against something evil, especially if a brother is being threatened. So Sam won't be able to kill his brother, because Dean is his brother. (that may not make sense, but it did when I typed it) LOL

Thanks for the wonderful and tense update.

Take care.
sergeantmicky chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Hm! Very suspicious! That left me feeling uneasy lol. Excellent, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rat chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Oh NO! Poor Sam!
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
What a way to build up the suspense! What happened with Sam and that creepy ass doctor? I know he did something and now Sam is just fine? Right, and I'm the queen. Please update soon.
Ster1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Eek! The tension is racheting up nicely...Wonder what's going on with Sam?
MJ2901 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to seeing what Munro did to Sam, and what that will cause Sam to do (maybe to Dean).

Also thanks for updating so quickly and regularly - helps with my limited patience :-)
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
"It was probably nothing."! Does he remember that he's a Winchester! *muttering to self* smack him over the head...nit wit

great chapter! loved it!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Wow, what a build-up for the next chapter! I'm assuming there'll be some sort of attempt by Sam to hurt Dean. Creepy. Well done, my dear.
jenilee chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Dude, you're killing me here! Ok Munro was everything I was hoping for, totally creepy and poor Sammy, the doc like mind wiped him! I wonder how he knew who Sam was, course I guess if you're as old as all that you probably are pretty good at covering your rear.

Love the boys with Sam squirming around and this- “Well excuse me for being nervous. It’s not like this could go wrong or anything, is it?”

*It's pretty funny considering the amount of reading I do and the fact that you have like 62 stories, that I haven't read one of them before..lol.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »