Reviews for What Makes You Stronger
youthere chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Good'un. Looking forward to more :)
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Great new chapter. I'm looking forward to the start of the hunt and the trouble I know is waiting for the boys.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I had forgotten that the killer and recent dead guy were brothers. I need to read the first chapter again.

Creepy story. I keep thinking something is already going on with Dean and Sam and they haven't even met Dr. Munro yet.

Will be interesting to hear what Sam found out with his interviews, see if the brothers can figure anything out.

Thanks for the quick update. :)

Take care.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
"He tried to put aside the sense of foreboding but he really did have a bad feeling about this job. He just hoped he was wrong."

I'm guessing Sam's not wrong on this, right? Poor boys, so much emotional tension and miscommunication. Dean will forgive Sam anything, but Sam just won't forgive himself.

This story has got me wondering about holy water. We see John actually turn water holy in "Salvation" with a rosary and a handy Latin invocation, but most lore seems to suggest that it needs to be done by a priest. Did John get himself ordained sometime? Or can a layperson bless water if they use a previously blessed rosary? Hm. (I can bless water, and in fact have done for the two baptisms I've presided at. The idea that I can turn my bottled water into a weapon lethal to demons with a few quick phrases makes me feel much better about wandering around alone at night.)

But, ignoring my extended "holy water" digression - great opening chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
"“Don’t start getting defensive, I never offered to hold your hand." made me laugh! too dean!

"he just hoped he was wrong" OH for goodness sakes he's a Winchester...it's like Gibbs getting a gut feeling! trouble...that's what I sense coming

great begining!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Always happy to see a new story from you.

You have been busy writing, thank you!

So wondering what is going on with the brothers. I guess I'm looking for another answer to the brothers bickering instead of just because.

'But this was different. It was like everything they did or said lately seemed to drive the other crazy, and it was starting to wear on both of them.'

Of course I'm sure Sam's visit to Munro will not go as planned, unless that is just to trick us as we think it will be Sam, but instead he goes after Dean, (that's why I didn't like "Simon Said", first Andy controlled Dean and than Andy's brother tried to get Dean to commit suicide) - sorry for the rant there, each to their own opinion, I know many laughed throughout the episode.

Anyway, where was I?... I really hope Dean doesn't slip under mind control or if he does or Sam, the brothers can fight it off or help each other. Whatever happens I know you will just make me smile with the brothers and their bond, because you do such an excellent job writing them.

Thank you for sharing another story with us. :)

So until next time, take care.
Manavie chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
:D I'm definetly into this story :D hope you'll be able to update sson

Hugs
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I am looking forward to more of this. Seems like an interesting start. Please update soon.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh this looks exciting! I'm definitely already hooked. Can't wait for more.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Of course he's not wrong. When did things go simply and easily for the Winchesters?

Great start. I'm hooked and looking forward to more.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was great! You hooked me on, "“You’re a riot, Sam. Lets see how funny you find it next time some possessed dude is coming at you and all you got to throw at him is your sharp wit.”

I also like the way the guys realize they're irratating each other and try to deal with it, and they, realistically, switch positions on who should make an appointment with the doctor. I can't wait to read the next chapter, please update soon!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
uh oh Samoething's gonna happen to Sammy

great job please update asap

:D *HUGS*
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Superb Michaela, another multi chapter story from you! *does a happy dance*!

Great start, you have the tension between the boys spot on, perfectly in tune with Season 2 when this story is set! On edge a little when they are with each other but although relieved to get some space from each other, still concerned about their sibling!

Trust Sam to jump to the wrong conclusion that Dean was worried about another 'Ellicott' incident when Sam wanted to be the one to make the appointment, makes you wonder if that is a concern at the back of his mind!

Intriguing case, love how it goes back so many years, each involving Munro as the hypnotist and eight deaths! This is going to be a marvellous story.

Fantastic first chapter, can't wait for the second!
crimson4skies chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This sounds exciting!

Waiting for the next chapter!

*story alert list*