Reviews for Slip Through My Fingers
XaraYunn chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Arg, you know that I love your stories :))

Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
wait wha? that ending D: who was that?
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Holy crap.

This was actually really, really, good.

Like, really.

Wow. o-o -thumbs up/highfive/gives hug-
ShadowOrpheus chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I found this cute and sweet, I liked it alot.

Poor Neku though, I seem to have dreams like this too! D:
Kiari1112 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
thats adorable! Ive been reading thouhg your stories and was afraid it was going to be all depressing seeing as ive been crying the whole time... the story seems to all fit and make sence... then make me wish Neku was dead seeing as that could help...
Rethira chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
love it. The way you write JoshuaNeku is brilliant.
Crispy Rice chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
That was amazing. Damn my emotional inner fangirl.
Kris chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
You shipped the emotions so well... I feel warm and cold inside. It was really heart-breaking to see the two searching and wanting each other so much, but still not getting their wish. I loved this story! F it to the high heaven!~
Thoughtless7 chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Aww! *sniff* That was sad but cute and...and I loved it. Great job!
Tyler11-is-the-MASTER chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Great Job on your story. But I don't get it. Why do so many people make NekuXXJoshua stories? I understand in Another Day, when Joshua said "Okay Neku let's spend some QUALITY time together. But the real Neku didn't have a very big connection with Joshua. He hated him. Even though he trusted, and thought he found someone he could relate too, he would never forgive him, he hated him. Read my story please. If It isn't good now it will be. I shall create the perfect sequel to the game! And I want you specifically to read it because you beat the game. I'm on the last mission. Defeat the Ultimate Enemy at Pork City! I...hate...pig...noise...

P.S. My story is called The World Begins With Neku. It should be at the top of the TWEWY list, and top of the Misc. Games list. If its not u can view it from my profile. LONG LIVE TWEWY!
OpenSoulSurgery chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
That was amazing.

I love your writing style. :3

Bah, I don't even know what to say. I loved it so much.
DyingHerInnocence chapter 8 . 5/19/2008
You got my favorite!

All of you story is so touching, and this is my favorite xD it's short, but well writen, and ah... I love the event when Neku chase (?) Joshua's shadow on the crowds... i really love it XD

and the phone call from josh LX oh, you really great XD

i'm waiting for your next fic~ *especiallu joshneku :X
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
omg. i love joshuaxneku XD! but too bad there's so little fics of them out there as of now...but you did a good job capturing their emotions !
kiruna090 chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
That was a nice turn of events :) Hope you write more stories of joshua and neku.

Tip for the game: Collect all the secret reports and beat the game again, There's a secret ending. :)
Freaky Person O.o chapter 8 . 5/11/2008