Reviews for It was only a game
anonymous chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Plz continue, can't wait to see what will happen next
kitten chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
im sorry me writeing to u to much but the story is to short! more words please!;3
KITTEN chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
did u say ALUCARD and INTEGRA! NOOOOOOO! thay cant be together! ur going to make me cry! oh but i LOVE the story but poor seras! its like integras trying to steal her night in shining armor! please! dont end it with integra and alucard! p.s r u planing on makeing alucard jealous of pip and seras relation ship? [grinning evily] THAT woud be entertaning!:3
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
awesome story. update soon.
Vyliss chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
It brought a tear to my eye to know that this was last updated a while back...T_T... Such a shame, as this was one of the few well written AXS fanfics out there! You've done an excellent job capturing the essence of the characters, and even more so with the frustration of Seras! Potentially an amazing story ...especially if you would continue with even more action between the pair...!

I don't know if you will come across this review anytime soon... but I hope you know your work is very much appreciated, and that I and your other fans await your return/update!

Much love and support :)
KemicalRomantik chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Okay I'm reviewing! Im really interested in your story and i hope to goodness that you update soon, regardless of the fact that it has been a long ass time.
Eilonwy71 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
VERY well written! Beautiful detail/descriptions-so very alluring! Wonderful amount of suspense...you're keeping me wanting more... cant wait for updates! P And yay! I love AxS! I am so glad you chose to apply your talent to a fic about this pairing! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and talent with the rest of us! 3
BlackLioness chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
This is pretty neat, you write the characters well. I hope you'll continue this someday.
keshia-515 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
really good!
Claudia's Evil Twin chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
that is, like, perfect. keep it going, plz
Captain Lila chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Update soon :D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Well, that was...um..wow, I know for sure that if I were in Seras's place, I would lose all sense of logic and go after Alucard without another thought :P

He was doing a very good job in making her lose her mind slowly.

Update soon.

~KWF~
BosBaBe chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
OH MY SOUL! I love this story! Alucard is so evil! You potray him well! But I'd would be a whole lot more fun if he showed up more (sigh). But you're right, the series needs just a tiny hint of fluff, I mean, it would be a whole lot more exciting if there was something more between ALucard and Seras! But maybe that's just me!

But, I just need to say, that Maxwell and Alucard have already meet. There are a few minor problems, but it's nothing serious!

You are a seriously good writer! Well done!:)

BosBaBe
Vamirii chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I love this story! Please update as soon as you can!
Tyrannical-Turbulence chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I really like this story. You should continue with it. )
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »