Reviews for It was only a game
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I like! Wonderful work!

It is so much fun to see all these events from Seras view point. And to see Alucard playing with her.

more soon please?
poetsheart chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
wow! Keep writing! I want to know what happens next!
XavierFox chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
That was fantastic, I can't wait until you post the next chapter! So please update as soon a possible.
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! This is the best Alu/SEras ffic I've seen in ages! Please continue!
broomclosetkink chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
*sighs happily* There just isn't enough AxS in the world, honestly.

Keep up the great work - I can't wait to read more, really!

(And so sorry this isn't a proper sort of review...but it's late, and I'm tired, so it would only be rambling, anyway. LOL)
darkdragon chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
honestly one of the most fasinating stories i have ever read. You have quite a gift for words and i do hope to read more of this story.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
hèhè, and so the game continues. if seras'll start flirting with pip, alucard'll be furious. it's gonna be a blast!
claymaker chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Likey, likey... Go Seras! deny the bastard! lol at least for now.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Interesting I would love to see more.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I know how annoying it is to receive no reviews, although I have to say that you definitely got a lot more than I ever did. The chapter was good, even though a lot of it was a retelling of a part from OVA 1 (Or the first manga to be precise) as it had a depth that was previously not in either of those. I hope for you to continue your work as you do. The story thus far is great, and I dare say popular if you managed to get over a 10 review per chapter average. (4 is what most people get) Keep it up.
Angel Reaper chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I wish Alucard massaging Seras was a canon moment; it would make the series so much better than it already is... Anyway, this was a pretty good chapter. I know that you're trying to follow the manga faithfully, but as a suggestion, you don't necessarily have to recount every line and every moment; just write a brief summary for some parts that have a lot of action or dialogue. Well, please keep writing!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
great story i look forward to the next chapter!
GeneralCuster chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Deliciously dark and sexy. I absolutely love how this is starting out. I wonder what game Alucard does think he's playing? Poor Seras. I hope she doesn't lose. Go Seras Go!
Lady Recondite chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Hurry! This is getting good!
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
HEY! Your writing is really good, I don't think the characters are too OOC and I really like your writing style. Overall i really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for you to update!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »