Reviews for It was only a game
edvykoi chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
good story update soon
Angel Reaper chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Good story so far, I like it a lot. It'll be fun to see how Alucard will slowly drive Seras crazy w/ his tactics... keep writing!
S. T. Nickolian chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Naive, isn't she? To think that she could possibly understand the inner-workings of a vampire that is centuries older than her, with a full grasp of his more monster-like nature and powers; she's a fool. XD But that's what makes it all the more fun, isn't it? Great job! Looking forward to how Alucard will play with her again!
SerasxHans chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
have a sex sence in one of the chapter
TyedyeRin chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
awesome! update soon!
Faithless.Honour chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
more, more, more! haha really loving this cant wait for next chapter.
WickedNightingale chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Update ASAP!
Trinnerti chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
love it! everyone is in character and it's a feast to read. Update when you can
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Good chapter, well written and easy on the eyes. I find it strange to see I haven't reviewed the other chapter. So far I don't find any OOC-ness. Hey, keep it up, and try not to make us wait that long this time ;)
Higurashimon chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
TT_TT You have me totaly hooked! I NED more!
girlwholovesanime chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
what happened? you were doing great! And nothing since last year! I need another chapter :)
Platapuss chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
haha alucard is so sneaky
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
very good...i need hurry up with the next chapter...
RebelAtar-abandoned see profil chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very well written, you've got Seras' character dead on. I love how Alucard was watching her from the mirror the whole time.

More please, the plot intrigues me.
SparkleandShine21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
omg love love love it its moving along nicley and you descrived his reltionship with interga and seras bitterness perfectly i love this update sooner
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »