Reviews for Read or Drabble
MonDainai chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
ahahaahahah this is just funny
MonDainai chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
wow that story was unexpected..but enjoyable :))
Ru.Q chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
I really like the drabbles. especially Maggie and Nenene

and be good enough to make a Junior / Anita is my fetish u.u
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Yay for all these drabbles
Daryl chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
good job
shanejayell chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
LOL

_

I didn't see the pairing note at first, so it took me by surprise. :)
Withdrawn chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
... and yet it didn't do him a bit of good in the end. Funny. Very funny, but definitely a bit of a surprise... and also a bit confusing at times, mainly the whole 'interviewed three days ago' line. That was a bit confusing, the way I'd read it, it implied she'd interviewed Joker, but after the way the fic ended, I got the impression that she'd interviewed Mirrorman. Looking back, I'm more certain it's Mirroman she interviewed, but still... confusioningy.
Bella-Rose chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
Heheheheh. That's so amusing. Can you please write more Maggie/Nenene ones? They're my favorite. I understand if you like others, but pretty please? They're just so cute _
Bella-Rose chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Ahahahaha! That's so adorable! Maggie and Nenene are so cute
Sunset Moth chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
Brilliant as usual. :3 I think I would have squealed from reading the latest chapters if it weren't for the fact that I was afraid of embarrassing myself. XD I loved chapter 8 a lot but I guess that's just me being a total fangirl over those two.

:3 I really look forward to reading more of your works. I've been a fan of your works for almost...two years now? X3 I'm just usually too speechless to try and review.

(And I would have added this to my favorites list but I figured...if I did just that...I'd have to do the same to most of your fics. XD)
Pseudotree chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
What the... Valentine's day candy, chocolate Easter bunny, and a five metre tall wedding cake?

...Oh, never mind. It's the kitchen scene in chapter nine.

Loved it!
shanejayell chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
*lol*

Go Drake!

_
Pseudotree chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
The image of a protective Maggie, glowering and glowering...

Beautiful.