Reviews for The Communist
MeriSalope chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
this needs to be an episode... this is an excellent idea
AshleyAficionado chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
suchrandomness chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
This is hilarious! Excellent story - I love Ziva tricking everyone with her ninja skills, and then Gibbs get one over her... brilliant :D I hope you plan to write more.
shadowgrl94 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
I really got to say that that was the coolest mystery game i've read. I sincerely thought it would be Ducky for a second there.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Loved this story and I knew at once that Ziva was the communist as soon as she took her red jacket off...I mean seriously how would Gibbs expect McGee to hold up the role of lying to everyone? Haha

From A Fanfiction Angel
forensic01 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
oh that was a perfect ending.

I had no idea who the commie was,

so WOOT to you haha.

Yes, it was as good as the previous ones, which were all GREAT.

overall, i LOVED the story [[i really wanna play that Commie game sometime, i think it'd be so awesome!]]

and i loved Ziva's reaction - 'but i already knew that!' haha.

and, Jenny [

I still get depressed over Kate, imagine how long this will take me to get over [

i cant believe they gave us such an amazing [yet CRAPPY! why did they do what they didd, so sadd.] finale...

anyway,

fabulous story, keep on writing ]

radica
kepi chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Thanks for the update! I really like this story!
Mere-Bear-Maryy chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
HAHA.

That was a great story, loved the game. Never heard of it before so i am going to try it out on my friends when they next come over. Thanks for a greath story made me laugh so much, And i also though that Ziva would be the Communist.

Thanks Again. x
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
lol ... that was great! one thing though..i could actually read the name before i read the paragraph before it! :-)
ellameno chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
ROFL! LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! i suspected her when the red jacket thingy presented itself. this is so going on favorites!
RavennaNightwind chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Ha! That was hilarious! I loved the prize. :)Very nicely written and it really sounds like a fun game.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Good ending!

And I didn't know who the communist was either!
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Oh man i was wrong i thought Gibs would have the been the communist. Oh to bad but i loved it any way. Good job i loved it. You did a great job.
Cable Addict chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
HA!

You should do a sequal where Ziva is kidnapped and she's tortured for information and she doesn't crack. Then they'd *really* know that she was best at espionage.
Overlordess Of Blank chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
aw... please please please please please update soon! this is really really good!:P
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »