Reviews for A Slip of the Tongue
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 2/5
That was really cute. I like how you connected the girl's looks with Wolfram as proof that he loved him.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
awwww cute i love it
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Kyah! I love this. How in the world I miss reading this when I was out scavenging for well written Yuuram fic. Well done. I want more.
wittyying chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw...this is TOO cute!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
So, uh, this story probably made me squeal the loudest and I have been sorting through all the Yuuri x Wolfram/Wolfram x Yuuri fics for the past two hours, so that's saying something. It's quite the accomplishment.

Yay!

... .

TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
very cute and sweet...no one can resist wolfram's charm for long...
shadowglove chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
AW! I LOVED THIS! GREAT JOB! 10/10!
Fridian chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Quite a wonderful story. x3

You captured Yuuri's love for Shin Makoku (and the people in it) flawlessly. Thank you for your effort! :D
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was an amazing story - you captured the turn of Yuuri's earth home to his acceptance of Shin Makoku very well! I really liked this and the unique way Yuuri realized that his true home was Shin Makoku and that he really loved Wolfram. Good job!
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
fantastic! very well written.
radcliffe bass chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Just what I need to get me going! Thank God I read this fic, the dose of YuuRam got my muses going, I guess I needed a good read to take away my writer's block and continue with my story. Story's well written and deep. Looking forward to reading more stories from you! (",)