Reviews for The Ties that Bind
yetikiller chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing these stories of yours. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
justjoe chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Nicely done. I've always liked the virus infected Cameron and these stories were really good.
scaryrobots chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Loved it.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was a nice little story you made, with Derek saving his mom and dad from pain from his past.

That Skydiving date had me laughing, and smiling until they landed.

The kiss, then Cameron saying Time to die, as she pushes him out and then at the end, wasn't that so bad and the only thing missing was John shitting his pants.

Cameron shook her head, an utter look of disbelief on her face. A barely audible, "No." escaped her mouth.

I pictured a wide eye girl, with the fear of god in her face saying a very very quite no.

Cameron Gets a Virus, that was your first story i read, a few months ago, and in it I said, the story was making me laugh myself to death!

I love the light heart ed humor, and the story based on fun fantasy, so you don't have to follow the norm.
mackbolan8 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
there should be another chapter with jacob maybe him meeting sarah and she goes nuts or both him and cameron teaming up to torment derek
olischulu chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Its fascinating that you wrote so many storys but what about this one. Its really unfair that youre not continuing this one.
xxshyangel29xx chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
excellent chapter!
billionsofblue chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I loved it:) And i want more...you're going to update, aren't you?
mshigezumi chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
cool, I like the concept of a crystal terminator. it is also cool because it shows that John and Cameron get married and have a kid (at least in the future that Jacob is from)

I also liked the first and second chapters both were very good.

Hope you continue this story, even though it has been almost a year since your last update :P
jameron4eva chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Man need another chapter, JJAAH!
Cptlatnok chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
yo! love your writting! keep ti commin bro
djpc450 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
its was a good story
ica.quesada chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
one word to describe it! COOL! ahahahahha is this the last chapter? i HOPE NOT! ahahah again pls make more stories like this! ty!
Drackner Clawrus chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
aww so sweet a nice cliched ending. 9/10 for the fic.
SmallDL chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
oh i like this one, do continue it. I like the idea of J/C having a child. I like the possiblity of it, and lets face it, Johns pretty damn smart, and with Cameron, she's strikes me as a very creative person, outside of her general programing. At least to me.

I like where this story could potentially go, so continue it or...

the mouse gets it.