Reviews for Marriage laws
CrAzY'pOtTeR'fAn chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
This is disgusting...

sick really
Eagle-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
interesting take on the marriage law challenges
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
some people are sickening who would write this it awful! i didnt even read it who wants to hear about and old freak and a young man married you creeping weirdo
Sweet chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
Aw the rubber duck! How could Harry ever let Mr. Weasley die without knowing the reason for a rubber duck? That's just so sweet!
TRIC4R chapter 51 . 5/10/2012
Savage Amazon chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I thought Dumbledore said that after the marriage (harry's and Snape)was consumated it was going to be platonic. But they didn't. As far as I understand consumated means they have sex and that a marriage isn't valid without it. So they should have had sex once before it becoming platonic, no?
Savage Amazon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
As far as I know, Snape owed James the life debt for saving his life, not Lily.
MoonlightCleona chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
Wonderful story I'm so happy it ends well. Thank you
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wtf? The ministry won't be that stupid to do that post the war... ESP if they were concerned about bloodlines and making sure there are more kids around from the marriages.

Tri Mriel chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
FYI: A "dam" is 1) a barrier, typically of concrete, constructed to hold back water and raise its level, the resulting reservoir being used in the generation of electricity or as a water supply. 2) the female parent of an animal, esp. a domestic mammal.

The swear word is "damn".

I like your story! Keep writing.
aerialla1 chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
This story is still going so well. I am glad that both couples were able to work out their differences rather quickly instead of waiting around forever.
aerialla1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
This is the first Snarry fic that I have ever read and I am immensely enjoying it so far. It is well written and the plot is moving along. I will be looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
Rika100 chapter 52 . 6/30/2011
This is great! I really love the story. _

Nice ending too. _
tia22 chapter 52 . 3/15/2011
woooow, i really really realllly! loved this very much... ;)
RaptorHonks chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
One of my favorites on the world very well written
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »