Reviews for Marriage laws
MoonlightCleona chapter 52 . 3/11/2012
Wonderful story I'm so happy it ends well. Thank you
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wtf? The ministry won't be that stupid to do that post the war... ESP if they were concerned about bloodlines and making sure there are more kids around from the marriages.

Stupid.
Tri Mriel chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
FYI: A "dam" is 1) a barrier, typically of concrete, constructed to hold back water and raise its level, the resulting reservoir being used in the generation of electricity or as a water supply. 2) the female parent of an animal, esp. a domestic mammal.

The swear word is "damn".

I like your story! Keep writing.
aerialla1 chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
This story is still going so well. I am glad that both couples were able to work out their differences rather quickly instead of waiting around forever.
aerialla1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
This is the first Snarry fic that I have ever read and I am immensely enjoying it so far. It is well written and the plot is moving along. I will be looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
Rika100 chapter 52 . 6/30/2011
This is great! I really love the story. _

Nice ending too. _
tia22 chapter 52 . 3/15/2011
woooow, i really really realllly! loved this very much... ;)
RaptorHonks chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
One of my favorites on the world very well written
kathyjo chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
I can see the redemptive qualities for sev and harry as he did not force however should be in jail..plain and simple! however this is well written and ill hope to see a better lucius!
Stormshadow13 chapter 52 . 11/13/2010
Wow, great story! Loved the pairings.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 52 . 11/4/2010
absolutley awesome story! i love it! congrats on a job very well done!
Dendey chapter 28 . 10/22/2010
First of all, I was sceptical with all the drama in the beginning and then, if you will allow the word, the cheesiness of Harry and Mione being pregnant at once, not even a week apart and the second Buckbeak-incident.

But I still like this story very much and I've got to say that even though it was strange to have Remus be 'dad' to Harry it does make sense.

Yet what prompted this review, was the fact that I broke down into tears when Harry was given back his stuffed werewolf and dog and told that the stag sadly didn't make it.

So essentially: thank you very much for a beautiful story that is completely written, but not yet over for me, for I can read on now :P

Toodles

Den'
monami27 chapter 52 . 9/6/2010
What a great story. Well done!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 52 . 8/21/2010
cool
IchigoRenji chapter 52 . 8/7/2010
another wonderful story, great job
529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »