Reviews for Marriage laws
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
wow the difference a chapter can make! it can decide the direction the story is going in. I like your draco very much and im glad hes good in this story. So keep going i now cannot wait for the other chapters! weird eh? ready to give it up and then wanting more! update soon plz hen bye x
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
This was great!
dhydo chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
I think it's a fantastic angsty story I really love it! I haven't read such a good Snape/Harry angsty story for a long time! And who doesen't like it don1t read it! Keep it up!

Congrat!
Enchanted Silly chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
good chapter
Flanclanman chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
I was a bit worried when you changed it from RomanceDrama to Angst/Drama... Thought you'd gone and made Sevvie evil and rapey... Lol. We all know it wouldn't happen. He's lovely on the inside XD.

So glad Draco came up with a solution. Had me squeeing for a while lol. I'm just really hoping it will work with Lucius... I'm a Luc fan. If it doesn't, I hope she and Draco devise a grand plan for revenge, and then make brainy love in the Library.

FCM

x
Shirox chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
OMG i love Sev but right now you made him a rightful asshole and i want to kick his ass wr .
momocolady chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
good chapter
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
I'm usually down for sev/harry storys but this one im not sure i will continue reading. What Hermione is going through is horrific and not right! in my opinion its going too far! expecially when its not going to have a happy ending. The story was good but now...its gone too far which is a shame! i sure would have loved to continue reading it...but nope gone too far oh well. take care and goodbye
SnarryBliss chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
I really think that you need to add a warnning about the rape and vilance in this stroy. If there is going to be romance everyone is going about it all wrong. This is more Angst/Horror. I really hope things in this story change soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. pleasse update soon.
sernity1806 chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Draco needs to talk sense into both his dad and godfather because at this rate they will never have a loving relationship.
jadedragon36 chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
You know this story is supposed to be Romance/Drama well I think it should be changed to Angst/Hurt/Horror/Drama, yet to see any sign of Romance and the way things are going it may be many many chapters before we see any sign of Romance. I think that Lucius and Severus are finally doing what Voldemort, the Death Eaters and even the Ministry of Magic tried to do many times, the destruction of the Golden Trio. The two of them may have been spies for the Light side but they are not good they are definitely evil
Midnight Lilly chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
That's horrible, if I was being raped and emotionally abused and couldn't run I'd probably try to take my life. I would use Basilisk Venom seeing there is no way to cure that besides fawkes.
Murgy31 chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
WOW! Great story!
Benners chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
poor Harry and Hermione. please let Severus and Lucius stop hating them.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »