Reviews for Tension
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
"She wanted it" - the defence of all rapists. Neji is a digusting piece of shit and I hope Hinata finally fries him with the seal.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Poor Hinata! Neji deserves to be punished for this and she should get a new protector.
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Why? Why should Hinata be so...

I mean... Neji loves her! D:

Though Neji's wrong for forcing himself on her.

BUT BUT still... that's really sad D':

Please please continue this story and I hope it'd have a happy ending with Neji and Hinata together ._. waaaaaah T_T

even though it's angst, it doesn't have to have a sad or bad or tragic ending right? :[
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
once again a great story!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
so is this finished already or not? did they have sex or not? sorry because it seems they didn't... i love this pairing thanks for this
salote chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aye, Neji's slow downward spiral makes you wonder how no one else noticed that he was becoming so unbalanced. The two distinct personalities that he must indulge, public gentleman and the private loose cannon, makes me wonder what type of medication would "cure" him. ;)
Aizana chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
HOLY CRAP NEJI IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE O.O
KALOS chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
My god woman ... i mean really wow ... you make me jealous thats all im going to say
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yeah I had to put you on alert when I realized how many of these you'd posted before I ran across you again
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
wow...

tats pretty intense...and hinata's definitely in self-denial...and i wonder how this would end as nejihina without hinata hating him? very interesting...

this suppose to be one-shots leading to the chuunin exams right? wouldn't neji hated her before the chuunin exams?

update soon ya! can't wait to see what happens next...
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
wow, well written.
hinatalovesbadboys chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love your fictions, but I am really confused on the time line of when everything is taking place. Most of your stories say Hinata is 15 and Neji is 16, so does that mean everything happens in one really fucked up year for Hinata? I am not trying to came down on you for this, (and to be honest I really don't care that it all happens in one years b/c that 15 -16 age rang is reasonable for the adult activities they are involved in), but I want to know the order that this events happen in.

Also I am not really clear on where Susake stands in all of this. I know they were engaged but when did it called off? And how is he really taking the 'break up' if you will? I know in 'Possession' he is with Sakura, but even she thinks he really does not love her, so what I am asking is does he?

I just when to be clear on everything b/c all of your stories are so intertwined. I hope you don't take any of this as a complaint (b/c it’s not) and I can't wait for you to up date soon.
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Nice one ;) A oneshot or more?