Reviews for Slayers Carols
Alachine chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
Aww... I wanted a naked Xellos tied to a tree. *pouts and steaals him* Haha! Mine!

Muahahahahahahahaha!
HieiFluffyPhibby chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
very very funny!_
Messenger of Justice chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Hahahaha lol hilarious...barely able to review...too funny...do "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"...LOL...
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very funny. I sang it the whole way. Just be thankful you weren't the one to hear me sing_
Kara chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
Hey could you do Oh christmas tree, O holy night, and possibly deck the halls (if you haven't already) oh and if you know it carol of the bells
terminal insanity chapter 7 . 1/2/2003
a naked xelloss tied to a tree? gimmegimmegimme! 'tis the season to be hentai! oh wait...that didn't come out quite right...oh dear...well, oh christmas i gave phibby 12 soul orbs...followed by another 11...then he begged for 10 more...i couldn't help it! he's such a sweetie! even if he IS a tad psychotic/sadistic/masochistic(aren't most mazoku?)/self-destructive...well, in any case, yay L.I. the dramata! happie holidaez!
Jasmine Shinga chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Jasmine Shinga chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Is so cute!
Stefanie chapter 7 . 4/30/2002
oh my gosh! I about busted a gut! I haven't seen parody Christmas Carol's this good since Lianne Sentar's Sailormoon ones! Great job!
Spellcastre chapter 7 . 4/22/2002
yeah, i hate it when that happens too. okay, i'm just saying that i THINK you need to change the rating. (you have MORE then enough lines in it that would boost it up from a G rated story.)

but this was great. i loved it. ja fer now!

*.~
Spellcastre chapter 6 . 4/22/2002
naked xelloss tied to a tree? holy shit, bye!

(in other wrods, VERY FUNNY!)
Spellcastre chapter 5 . 4/22/2002
this...is...the..funniest...one..yet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Spellcastre chapter 4 . 4/22/2002
lina inverse the dramata...you are...my kind of writer!
Spellcastre chapter 3 . 4/22/2002
hahaha...oh! very interesting chapter, i musta kep reading!
Spellcastre chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
nice quote after writing "take that you bastard" into your song! LOL! clever ideas! (I must read more!)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »