Reviews for The Cybertron Logs
Jason M. Lee chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
Theory of everything... String Theory! XD Been watching that ep too many times.

Thunderblast, 'Bee, and 'Cade as the youngest? That's a different spin.
Jason M. Lee chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
*snerk* Magnus stuck with Grimlock. Well, there's still a chance.
cmdrtekk chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
Great job with this chapter. BOth conversations were well done.
Jason M. Lee chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
But patience can be rewarding at times, Springer!
Speakfire chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
You demonstrate one of the things I love the most about autobots, and that's their willingness to put their lives on the line to help save friends.
Speakfire chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Excellent story, and I like how you've made Megatron more misunderstood than evil.
Speakfire chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
You have a real talent for writing. I love how the stories are short, I have a hard time reading the long Cybertronian stories because I'm so unfamiliar with the characters. Good short stories tend to give you insight into each character's personality without requiring that you know the name and personality details of every single character.
cmdrtekk chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Awesome chapter. A great piece of work on the twins argument. Could totally picture the scene.
Jason M. Lee chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
"You’ve got no arms left!"

Pfft... *tries to stick with snickering but fails* ROFLMAO Hee hee...! I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. X3

"...(the Prime was not amused)." *snerk* "We are not amused" much?

Lovable piece on the twins, Prowl, and Ratch here. And fitting on Prowl with "But you do have my permission to manually put them in stasis lock if they get too out of hand" to Ratchet. Betcha Ratch would try to use that fully to his advantage as much as possible. :3
Jason M. Lee chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
*snickers at the various references* Cohrada from BW Neo, Nova with his expansionist ideals with Jhiaxus as his head scientist, Vector Sigma to Vector Prime... Nicely condensed Cybertron History 101. Who was the speaker? Ratbat?
Jason M. Lee chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Ah, logical Shockwave... And interesting start with the Constructicons here.

Logic can get you so far before you hit a wall or a loop - heck a Moebius strip!
Jason M. Lee chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Oy, tension much?
cmdrtekk chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
A really good chapter. One of your best in this series.
Jason M. Lee chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
Ah, the beginnings of such a wonderful relationship.

And a painful one, at that. :3
Jason M. Lee chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Love how you have Megatron interrupting Soundwave every time he tries to say "Lord High Protector".