Reviews for Lumina
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw...It's so touching! I love it very much!
Adamante chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Beautiful story! It was so sad though! Poor Lumina. I already hated Muffy, but now I hate her even more! Can't wait to see your other stories!
Artemis97 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
wow, how could jack marry Muffy. I hate her. Poor Lumina. If it was the Harvest Moon Special Edition Jack could've married her.
Thermopolis chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
god, Jack's so mean :'( I feel sorry for Lumina

I loved this story, very!
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw! -sniffle-

This was! I feel for Lumina, I really do. Why could Jack pick Muffy over her? EW!

Well, I really liked this. A lot!

But I think when there are /i before some sentences, you were trying to make a word italicised? Am I correct?

Anywho- I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Ms. Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Welcome to , Quirke.

I really loved this, I totaly got sucked into it.

There is something that I want to point out, though.

Three sentences went like this "iFive days later . . ./i" and

"iknock iknock/i" and "I iwas/i playing well, better than I had since ... since ... since the accident".

I don't know why there are i's and slashes.

Other than that, a wonderful start, and a beautiful story.

I am looking forward to reading your stories in the future.
mininity chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
so good... so true to life.. Aww i felt so bad for Lumina!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I liked it; a bit sad but it worked well

Song Of The Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
So beautiful...

I loved it.
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*sobs* Poor Lumina...
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was a really sweet one shot. You wrote this very well )

I do feel sorry for Lumina but she WAS only 13. It would be kind of weird to marry someone at the age of 13 in this time or age. But still, poor Lumina (

I wonder if Jack knew she liked him. I also can't help but wonder what Jack really meant when he said "Nothing works out how any of us plan." Was there some secret meaning behind those words? I guess I can believe whatever I want ) Maybe Jack liked Lumina too!

Anyway, funny to see a slightly jealous Rock ) I really enjoyed reading this. It's nice to dream sometimes but reality always come crashing down eventually.

Keep up the good work!