Reviews for Changing Destiny
Clay19 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
good
Goddess of Night Eternal Faith chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Aww this was a nice story!

O see that its been a while since u updated...I hope u continue this is good and it would be a shame if u stop right here ")

Please continue :)
holydemon00 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
your story is an intriguing mix of politics and romance (and I always welcome lemon, it's like a motivation to keep reading a story). Throw drama into the mix and you will get quite result. And I hope you're gonna reveal more on how NaruSaku got together

Hope to see more of this work of yours
77x7 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
i just read chapter 5 and i love your story. People who think this story sucks wouldnt know a good story if it kicked them in the nuts. I hope you keep writing.

PS: i think you spelt Pein wrong i thought it was Pain..
77x7 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
i like this story alot. It has a good plot and its entertaining to read. I hope chapter 5 isnt the last chapter cause i just finished chapter 4 and i dont want it to end so soon.
ClutteredHailey14 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Hey! I love the plot for this story. It's very intriguing and you've portrayed the characters quite well. Plus, I'm a NaruSaku dan and I think you did an excellent job with the pairing. I can't wait for your updates. Please update soon. I'm really excited about this. Thanks!:D

Ria
Daisy Holden chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
i actually think ur a pretty good writer, and the first ch of my first story is coming up so plz read it when it comes out!
rasenganmaster777 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Can't wait to see where the story goes. Please update soon, it has been three whole months.
RyrineaNara chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
it a cool story i like it and this is a great Idea
Bahamut Slayer chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Well that has been a good length of reading. Very entertaining I'd say. So, leaving a review... since I'll be putting this on my alert story. I think you could use a beta, you'd be surprise how many there are available out there. I did a whole fic, kinda went on hiatus, and ultimately stopped writing it after years of failed attempts to continue it. But my second fic is doing much better, since I finally got a beta reader. Having a good beta reader really helps. They're your first readers and secondary spell/grammar checker, they give their comments, and they definitely try pointing out mistakes.

Generally, I like this kind of fics where there aren't too lengthy or too short conversations, and there must be reasonable paragraphing in between them. So congratulations, you're one of them.

P.S; You're a late updater just like me, huh? Chuckles. I never update unless I'm happy with the length I've typed, (usually never below 15 pages). Anyways, I'll be looking forward to when you update, no matter how long it takes!
blazevoir chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Hey, great story. You should definately continue it, it has great potential, and this idea was genius.
DaColombianSmurf chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
OMG! Dis story kickass i like it alot so i can't wait til ur next update, come bk soon kay!

Go NaruSaku!
Anacalyptic chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Sorry I didn't review earlier. I should add something to my profile that says something like if your story is added to my alerts then I like it and I want to see where it is going. Anyways I will review from now on. This is a rather interesting story and I have a few ideas as to where the plot is going but I will keep them to myself for I do not wish to spoil anything with a lucky guess. Keep up the good work.
pittsteel chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
haha! kakashi is a wise-*. liked the end of the chapter it made me laugh. cant wait for the next 1.
sweet-archangel chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
well things are starting to move along now...it'll be interesting to see what is in the box...