Reviews for The Epic Catfight of Tohru Honda and Machi Kuragi
user could not be found chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
wow, i cant imagine yuki firing a restraining order... whoa. but its still a gud story :) keep writing :D
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was so hilarious! How can you possibly doubt your humor? I remember you mentioning this story in the Fruits Basket forum but I had no idea that you wrote it! It's absolutely wonderful... I was wondering how you would keep Matchi in character but you did, beautifully. Everyone else too. I kept laughing during it and the ending was just perfect. In conclusion, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you're as thrilled with it as I am! -Tifa Tyndal

P.S. I read Jilted Gentlemen and I can honestly say that it was the best Twilight fanfiction that I've found thus far. Very in character and plausible.
SnapDragon123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
O my go, that was so funny. I love Motoko in this fic (which I usually don't, surprisingly) and the ending was completely brilliant!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"Yuki had never so desperately wished to be invisible in his life.

Neither had Machi."

"Nothing could spoil this moment.

Not even the restraining order Yuki Sohma had ordered against her.

No, not even that."

Another wonderful story! I love you; seriously. Everytihng you write is so IC and FUNNY. *takes a deep breath *Insanely funny - I couldn't breathe for laughing.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was hilarious! Only Motoko would come up with a plan to try and make the least unlikely people to get into a cat fight.
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ha! This was a good laugh! I'm surprised it doesn't have mroe reviews. :) I enjoyed this, and I have to say, I love you style of writing. I read your other story, There are Plenty of Fish in the Sea, I loved it! You can never hate Ray the hobo! :D
emerald-rainbow chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I loved this, very very funny, but not forced! A good angle too, mokoto is a different view from everyone else! Good work! .
Miss Lorah chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
*applause* YAY! that was pretty awesome.

i laughed out loud in some parts too!

and the title is ... epic. way to go *favourites*
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
"Epic", indeed! Oh man, those Yuki fangirls and their wild, crazy adventures...

Oh, Tohru, being all happy for Yuki and Machi. It makes me warm and fuzzy. And Machi is just awesome, totally staring Minami down, holy crap, girl, I love you.

Other things to squee at:

"The whole thing had shown up on Youtube thanks to a certain Kakeru Manabe; Motoko made a mental note to get rid of him next." Good to know that Kakeru's on top of things.

"Not even the restraining order Yuki Sohma had ordered against her."

(And Kyo got brief mentions! Hoorayz! Much love.)

In short: I loved it.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Whoa... funny, plausible... and... OMG, you put everyone in CHARACTER, too! I was worried there actually MIGHT be a catfight between the two, given this was fanfiction, after all, but you did it brilliantly.

Good job- -
Kyonkichi-san chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
haha, that was fun to read.

good job!

kyon-chan
JennyKim319 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
XDXDXD

That was so hilarious and the plot/story was really well thought!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
-bursts out laughing- Oh Lord! I was thinking there might be a real cat fight, (Well, there was, but I mean between Machi and Tohru) but I loves the humor.

Oddly, reading this I was thinking something changed a little about your writing style, but I see now that J.A. is the culprit! I never could get through one of her books, but that's just me. So meh

I have to wonder why Yuki never got a restraining order against her before this? But he is Yuki, a bit Naive now and then. And always remember to listen to your freshmen-Or Women- their always right! ...Maybe... ;;_

Well, I thank you for making me and no doubt others laugh Keep it up, my friend Sayounara!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Great fanfic! There's no way that you could regret it!

You should be very proud! _