Reviews for The Trick is to Keep Breathing
heidipoo chapter 31 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it!
Ajluv chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeek! This was the perfect chapter!
AJluv chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very good! I only noticed a few spelling mistakes.
lisserboo chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
That's not good. I'm glad that Rosalie got over it though! XD
lisserboo chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I liked that! Good job!
lisserboo chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
That wasn't expected. Hm. I still like it! Just trying to think why Rosalie was thinking that way. I find ir curious. I will read again!
lisserboo chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Aw! That was cute! I liked it! I think that their personalities are good! I'm excited to read more!
lisserboo chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wonderful! The perfect amount of details. It's really good so far! Can't wait to see what's next!
lisserboo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is the first time that I read a Rosalie/Emmet fanfiction. I like it! Good job!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
Finally! I've been looking for an Emmett/Rosalie story that is entertaining and doesn't have them horny the whole time. You used great characterization and made this couple seem more... real. Wonderful job! Caseyandra
darkrose0510 chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
This felt like you really got into Rose's headspace, beautifully done.
bobchapmanisnotmyname chapter 31 . 11/13/2011
Aww damn, what a great story. The ending was great too, though I wished there could be more, like reading a journal about them that never ends so I don't get entertained every time I'm bored. Read this last chapter like 5 times already. Great story and plots. Good job.
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 31 . 11/17/2010
This is wonderful. All of it. I adore it, and you for writing it. You got Rosalie down to a tee, and Emmett too. It's perfect, right down to the chapter headings as song lyrics. Congratulations.