Reviews for Phantasmal Truths
talkingdog chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Thanks, bud. This really helped with my nightmares. ;-)
Matthew Joseph Hahn chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Why The Powerfull Girls in Terrible Nightmare in Untrue story and Like Mickey Mouse in Terrible Nightmare in Epic Mickey and Still is not ture!
Matthew hahn chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
This is Scary Story Like Halloween Story is tot haunted.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
*bows down in awe*

Parsec, you are a living legend.

I loved it where you revealed that Him was the one behind all those visions that the Girls were receiving. I mean, it is his speciality- using psychological events or incidents as a weapon against them.

And I felt sorry for poor Bubbles who found herself not only seeing zombies in her dreams but in real life too or so, she thought..

You're a cool author!
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 3/2/2003
All hail the mighty Parsec, the greatest fanfic writer in the world (get's down on his knees and bows). Man that was awesume. This fic is going under my list of best fanfics you have ever written. I love the details, the imagination, and the consept. My own accomplishments pale in your ability. My favorite part is when Buttercup and Bubbles thought that they were just by products in order to make Blossom the "Perfect Little Girl." I also love how you came up with an explaination for why three little girls were made by the "perfect girl formula" in stead of one. That was brillent. (Gets down on his knees again) I'm not worthy.
BubbleFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
That has got to be Him's best plan ever! Or should I say worst plan? Yeah, I should probably say worst. Why do you love torturing the PpG so, Parsec? ;) Love the ending!
Brian1 chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
Another great story. Glad you used Him, especially since his power is way too underrated. Too bad they'll never be able to show the extent of his true power on PPG.

Welp, I sure hope you make some more angsty PPG fics in the future by the way.
Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 4/14/2002
Wow, I never realized just how EVIL Him is, tormenting poor girls with horrible nightmares that's way too intense for them! I'm glad Him got what he deserved. :DDDD Dear Writer, I really love your PPG fics - you wrote so wonderfully. Kudos to you!
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
Great story! And the ending made me laugh!
Obscuris chapter 6 . 10/20/2001
The story was quite excellent, Parsec, even though it starred my least favorite villian, Him. *growl* But still... It was amazing. All this freaky stuff happening, Him's evilness... perfection! I thought someone else was the King of Dark Fanfictions, but now... looks like first place goes to you. :)

Good luck with your next fics! But... could you please write some more NON-dark stories for a change? One could use variety, you know. :)
MeowMix chapter 6 . 10/19/2001
I liked this storey alot, all those halucinations,and I have to admit the ending was rather funny adding just the right pitch of comic relief to signify the waning of the drama.

Have a can of Spam for your good work, Parsec.
jessica chapter 5 . 10/12/2001
that is horrible what did him do to cute little bubbles hope she,s okay make a chapter six this is keeping me in suspense
OJR chapter 5 . 10/12/2001
Good gravy! Spooky stuff! Keep it up cadou!
AngelTifu chapter 5 . 10/12/2001
Muahaha you iz evil parsec :) I like it mwahaha... Great stuff in this story, real intense scenes :P excellent, me envies you dangnabbit!
Damon Togath chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
MORE MORE MORE MORE! I WANT MORE THIS STORY ROCKS.