Reviews for Bad eyesight
megane-chan chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
I'm a fan of this fic since long time ago. I love the relationship between Neji and Akai, so cute! Akai is a great OC too, one of the best Naruto OC I've ever found #hug

In the first A/N of this chapter you write, "I haven't given up on this story", and I'm glad. But yesterday I just noticed the "discontinued" written in the summary. You must be joking, right? Hope you'll find more inspiration, Author-san.

I'll always support you! :D
sheellbbyy chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
This story is so good and well written! You've really improved your writing from the beginning of the story to where you are now.
I loooooove Neji and Akai's relationship, I'm so excited for when they take it public and people will freak out and make them all blush-y and awkward. xD
update soon!
valxra chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Well look-y there, an update :D YAY! This update was worth the wait! I was so excited when I got an email saying that there was a new chapter for 'Bad Eyesight' I nearly fell out of my chair! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
kamizon chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
wow took u a while! nice chapter as always
Pen Stamp chapter 32 . 12/20/2012
looking at the first test I'm sensing you're a Harry Potter fan maybe?
Britney1993 chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
I belive i am in an love with this story...keep it up :D I want more ..does that sound bad? DX good job
kamizon chapter 31 . 9/19/2012
really good story so far. using the present tense was quite a bold move, u know! but im not complaining.
oh and u really know how to work emotions! i like! gudwork!
waitingangelofdeath chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
hi hi i started reading this story a long while ago and thought im behind so i just spend the last three days rereading it and just wanted to say that i love it and cant wait on the next of it :) have fun writing :)
valxra chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
I love this story! Oh and I'm not telling you to do this, this is just my inner thoughts. I would love to see Sasuke starting to have feelings for Akai instead of the SasuSaku pairing. Like I saod just my inner thoughts, I'm sure whatever you do will be awesome because the story itself is breath taking! Keep up the good work
Pen Stamp chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
Lol finally caught up with all the chapters X3 NOOOOO NOW I HAVE TO WAIT!
Anon loves you3 chapter 31 . 8/5/2012
Oh lord, please update soon! She finally met Neji again, daww...
Guest chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your back!*does happy dance*
i love this chap naruto and hinata getting together was cute
but neji and akai stole the show!
i was going 'awwww' during their entire scene
love the story
update faster please!
asdfghjkl chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
I haven been waiting for an update on this story for quite a while. It is really good, and hope to see the next chapter soon
asdfghjkl chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
the holy see chapter 21 . 11/20/2011
I like the plot of the story and how you've kept Neji in character perfectly. I also like your OC and the way you've developed her character.

However, I do feel that the fact that you've written this story in present tense takes away from the story. If you'd written it in past tense, it would have been more enjoyable to read. Of course, this is just my opinion.

There are so few Neji/OC fics out there and even if I'm not a fan of present tense writing, I'll keep reading until the 30th chapter to see if my mind has changed about the tense. LOL.