Reviews for Ordinary Day
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
"It's not noticeable..." From the front, she added to herself privately."

lol I love this fic!
Rebekah aka Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Sweeney combing his hair...LOL!
Todd666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was a riot! Oh, and, you're welcome for responding to my last review on Barefoot. I'm a new user, so I can't really do much yet as in sending messages. I'll be posting my own Sweeney Todd fic soon when this web site lets me. It'll probably be posted in a couple of days.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot! Keep writing!
Gracelove93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Great Job!

I can't stop laughing!

:D
K-BoT chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I liked your story it was a great comical look on sweeney todd and something that goes with the original story as well. In the story of sweeney todd, the one about the real man, he had crazy unctrollable hair where he kept his scissors. Combs also stuck out of it, probably unable to remove. HaHa
SoObssessedWSweeney chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Poor Sweeney...

But that WAS funny!

I wonder what happens next?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
“Well, bugger me sideways,” OH GOD! I'M SO TOTALLY USING THAT FROM NOW ON!

Hehe...From the summary of the story, I thought she was gonna catch him doing something else...ahem...*cough*

XD
Rae Nightling chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
it is very good. makes me laugh P
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is so funny, and original too ;)

Poor Mr. T

Haha, it's great to imagine what Mrs. Lovett must've felt like when she saw Sweeney with that comb in his hair XD
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Daw. So cute, I Lovett. Ah, poor Sweeney, can't even comb his hair in peace without that silly woman interfering, can he? 'Course, that's why we love Nellie, isn't it? :D

Purely out of curiosity, did the original penny dreadful description of Sweeney Todd inspire this one-shot? Because in the original story, Sweeney was a large man with a mass of wild hair that had all sorts of combs and such stuck within it. That's what I was thinking of while reading this. Anyway, nice job!
HannahHollywood chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
AW.

That was soo adorable!

I can picture every expression on their faces. xDD

But you have to wonder . . . how DID he comb his hair?

And what about hers?

They did have rather large beehives. xD

~h
Slashers R Us chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ha Ha! That was hilarious! What was he making himself pretty for is what I wanna know. He's sexy enough. I have gotten a comb stuck in my hair enough times to flinch when Mrs. Lovett pulled it out. That was great!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*cackles* Oh, Nellie Lovett, you are a wicked clever woman. Kudos to you the author for capturing her so perfectly!
andaere chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hehehehehehehehe. )

One word: ingenius. (Did I spell that right?)

But, you know with me that it can never be one word... ;)

Anyways, this is brilliant! Great idea, although I kinda wonder why Mr. T randomly decided that he should suddenly try to comb his hair after fifteen years of not combing it (that's what it looks like, at least). But, oh well. He should've known not to try... Or at least wet it and shampoo it (LOL! HILARIOUS MENTAL IMAGE THERE!). If they had shampoo put then. (This is really immature, but I just realized that shampoo is "sham" and, well... "poo". O) Sorry about that... You should really ignore the stuff in the parantheses...

So, back on topic. This was very in character even in this odd situation, and your wording, again, is just... DELECTABLE! P "Bugger me sideways" OMG that's genius. That's my new favorite phrase. (I almost spelled ((spelt?)) "phrase" like "frase"... whoops.)

This gave me hilarious mental images... Sweeney with a bald spot. (I must say, I'm so grateful to Johnny Depp for portraying Sweeney Todd with that wild head of hair. The the white streak... pure genius.) I need a new vocabulary. Seriously. I say that all the time but I really do. "Brilliant", "love", "genius", "great", and "anyway" seem to be like the only words I know... (

I also found it kinda ironic or funny or whatever that Mrs. Lovett's idea of an ordinary day was chopping up human bodies... o_O

Well, you said you wanted weird, long, and random reviews, and I took you seriously. Are you regretting it yet? )

Great job! Write more! -faves-
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hilarious!LMAO!

Loved when she said to herself privately "from the back"

Love it imagine if trhere was a bald spot right there LMAO!

Update soon!