Reviews for Addiction
Momo chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Why is this the funniest thing ever to me? I'm dying.

Eric finding out about her secret addiction is aces.
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
ha ha ha oh wow that was super funny.
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ah man. that really was great. its just so funny! and eric calling later to ask about angelo? well that was the icing on the cake. :) i cant get over how hilarious your stories always are! keep it up, because theyre amazing.
IlanaMiza chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I laughed my butt off. You are very creative and gifted writer. Love the story. Please add more to it... M that is. LOL.
IwishIwere chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
So I just found your stories thanks to SomewhereApart and I have to say this story is awesome. I laughed so hard when Eric started reading the book. Great job, keep writing.
SomewhereApart chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I am waiting for the laundry to finish drying, so I decided to come peruse some of youe fic again, and realized I never reviewed this one the first time I read it.

As someone who grew up reading moderately trashy romance novels, it always makes me giggle.

And Eric is perfect here. Perfect.
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
So, I took your advice and re-read this one before reading your newest story... and I have to say I laughed, and laughed, and laughed! Just what I needed on a most crappy day.

I laughed loudest at this part:

“Jesus Christ,” Eric murmured, turning the book over to read the title. Did Calleigh really read this shit?

And I love how you weaved in the relationship issue between the characters in the book with Calleigh and Eric's... the fact that she's afraid of her feelings for him (both Calleigh and Savanna. And Eric is clueless... telling her that Savanna needed to get off her high horse and just be with Angelo, when really... it's Calleigh that needs to get off her high horse and be with Eric.
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I laughed at Eric calling about the book! Funy!
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Interesting... I like it.
the-space-between1013 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
ROTFLMAO!Good God! This was just too cute. I was laughing the entire fic. I totally can see Calleigh reading smut. I do. It's a hell of a way to get away from reality. Gotta love escapism. And the fact that Eric started to read it too? Priceless...
geekischic chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
AW! Loved it. Too cute :)
JaydenBell chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
HAHA! thats wonderful!
2BlckBlt chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was so funny! And Cute! Loved it!
Lemon Green chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Gosh, I laughed so hard when Eric called to ask what happened to Angelo! I'm really enjoying your style of writing. I love how you're weaving the cat through the whole bunch of stories. Good job :D
kazalene chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Love it! I was smiling like an idiot during that phone conversation D

I liked how you used the book to make a comment on their relationship too. I was thinking "ELEPHANT IN ROOM" the whole way through and then you put it in at the end!

Great job!