Reviews for Happenings
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Your Mer and Der rocks.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Words of Derek Wisdom in this story. Too bad Derek never admitted it. I seriously want to kick his ass towards the end of Season 3 and into 4! His McDreamy smile just didn't work for me at that point in time - all because of the insight you share in this story. Very needed interlude at this juncture of the show, thanks!
cebuana chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
how did you do that. you're a monster coz you always made me cry..

and now i'm addicted. please right more. pleaseeeeeeeee!
gilligan chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that was completely and utterly fantastic.

if Meredith and Derek speak this much, EVER, i will be amazed and sure that they are the end game.

ohh if only they had conversations...
mer.der.luver chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
oh awh
CarineM chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
that was so bittersweet, great job. I love how open they were with their emotions
liljan98 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!
MortalCity chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
i was so glad to see this. I think there are a lot of fans that feel the way you do about the current, looming reunion, and I'm thrilled to see a piece that addresses Derek's faults and insecurities so clearly. I love the use of second person here as well, because it makes the confessions that much more poignant. He screwed up, and he gets that he screwed up. Better yet, he's feeling guilty for it.

I also love the fact that he acknowledges her strength and the fact that she's never seemed to need him. I think that's such an astute observation, and I was so glad to see you give it voice. Thanks for sharing! Great work. :)
jimemon chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I am pretty speechless so this comment won’t make justice to your writing. Loved everything about this one shot, especially what you have done to Derek, he has guilt, self awareness and will to fight for what he wants, a bunch of characteristics he’s been lacking for a while and are the reason why I am not a fan of the character anymore. Hopefully (if there is a god) this will happen someday

Great work!
tracyh chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really did love this, it's great. Just one thing you might want to check out, because it looks a little strange. In the majority of the fic you use second person, i.e. You, which works really well for getting into Derek's head. Then, in one of the paragraphs you switch into third person, i.e. He, which isn't a problem as such, but it slightly alters the feel of what you have written. I think it would look much better if the whole thing was in second person.

I love the sense in this that this is their last chance, they have to make it work, something I think the show is getting at. You have caught really well how they are both responsible for their problems but also how they know they have to fix it because they need to be together. I loved it.
tweety505 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Always on top of your game! I really love reading your stories.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
so so good...i loved it.
Gideon Harker chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This NEEDS to happen. Really. I love that when Derek opened up to Mer about being afraid to be alone and then met her eyes, it was intimate. That's exactly how it felt and it was so beautifully written. I can totally see the whole scene in my head and it makes me swoon and sight with happiness and hopefulness. Sometimes I wish Shonda would steal from fanfic writers;)
McDayDreaming chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Good stuff I like it! Derek centric fics are always good. I like getting inside McDreamy's head. I think you have it exactly right. He was/is trying to move on w/ Rose but he can't
beth1814 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008