Reviews for Room at the Inn
peppe1951 chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
It’s going to take time for Tony to realize that Gibbs is nothing like his father...with Gibbs he has a dad that cares...
AlaskanFan chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
What a GREAT idea! Sequel, pretty please!
smiles2go chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Another good one. I like how you go into all the emotional background of the father/son nature of their relationship
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
I loved it! :)
TLWtlw chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Tim should have told Kate the webcam was Tony's idea.
jinxcat21 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I have only one problem with this chapter: how Kate acts towards Tony's swan. She would most likely have reacted like McGee and Gibbs did, amazed and unsure about what to say. Otherwise this is perfect. You've got me tearing up.
LovedThisStory chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
I don't review much but I just had to after reading the last chapter! This whole story was pretty emotional, but the ending was perfect, the last line put a big smile on my face :) Good job.
Morrolan chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Love this.
AngelTwilly chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
THIS. WAS. AWESOME.

Almost cried when Tony wanted to crush his paper swan :'(

Aww-ed when Gibbs stopped him from doing so.

Teared when Gibbs emptied the rubbish bin full of cranes.

AND SUGAR OVERLOADED WHEN GIBBS PLACED THE TICKETS TO LAS VEGAS ON THE BED! THIS IS SO SWEET I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE TONY AND GIBBS DRIVING AROUND :')

Lovely story. :)
stareagle chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful, I hope you wrote another story about their road trip!
My Alternate Reality chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
That was so sweet. Loved that yes sir at the end too and the wanting to drive, totally Tony!
ghostboi chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Sweet story -)
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
love it well done
velveteen habit chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
You do such a good job with these two. Id love to see a roadtrip fic...any chance?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
"Hey Boss, can I drive? Because you know, if you drive we won't see any of the scenery, it'll just be one big blur." I loved that line so true and something Tony would say.