Reviews for Room at the Inn
TLWtlw chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Tim should have told Kate the webcam was Tony's idea.
jinxcat21 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I have only one problem with this chapter: how Kate acts towards Tony's swan. She would most likely have reacted like McGee and Gibbs did, amazed and unsure about what to say. Otherwise this is perfect. You've got me tearing up.
LovedThisStory chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
I don't review much but I just had to after reading the last chapter! This whole story was pretty emotional, but the ending was perfect, the last line put a big smile on my face :) Good job.
Morrolan chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Love this.
AngelTwilly chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
THIS. WAS. AWESOME.

Almost cried when Tony wanted to crush his paper swan :'(

Aww-ed when Gibbs stopped him from doing so.

Teared when Gibbs emptied the rubbish bin full of cranes.

AND SUGAR OVERLOADED WHEN GIBBS PLACED THE TICKETS TO LAS VEGAS ON THE BED! THIS IS SO SWEET I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE TONY AND GIBBS DRIVING AROUND :')

Lovely story. :)
stareagle chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful, I hope you wrote another story about their road trip!
My Alternate Reality chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
That was so sweet. Loved that yes sir at the end too and the wanting to drive, totally Tony!
ghostboi chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Sweet story -)
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
love it well done
velveteen habit chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
You do such a good job with these two. Id love to see a roadtrip fic...any chance?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
"Hey Boss, can I drive? Because you know, if you drive we won't see any of the scenery, it'll just be one big blur." I loved that line so true and something Tony would say.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Thank you- I love how you've written the Tony/ Gibbs interactions.
Hieiko chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Trust Tony to still have something to say at the end. Hehe.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
this was great, i loved it. am going to go look for a sequel now, if there isn't one, will there be? :D
sterno chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
have to ask what the white case is and why gibbs was mad? i missed an episode or an issue. could you send me an answer to help me understand.. thnaks..