Reviews for Room at the Inn
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Hello! I love your story and hope you will please continue it soon! This is actually written after rereading chapter 5, so please update soon, soon, soon! I have to say I check every day for your story!
Mary chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
I love the story so far, will Gibbs get what he wanted for christmas from Tony and will Tony get what he wanted from Gibbs?

I hope that you post more to this story so we can see what happens next with Tony and Gibbs.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Huge grin on my face at the moment, but can't help but shake my head at that silly DiNozzo. ;) Loved it :)
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Oh, poor Tony.

What will he think next. Gibbs needs to knock some sense into him.

I'm really enjoying this. Especially the tucking in thing. I ca't wait for a new chapter.
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Your stories are my favourite I like how you make Gibbs and Tony so close I love stories like that if you can recommend any really good ones like this then can you tell me about them.
Alwaysand chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Thank you so much for updating. I really like this story and can't wait to read more.
LisaReed chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
yeah update! welcome back to fanfic world and i know with you work that if we have to wait for your best it will definatly be worth waiting for!

ah but what away to leave im tied between wanting gibbs to slap tony into sence or hug him but i could see tony sitting on the bed crosslegged like a little boy doing it over and over till he got it a way excellent chapter. I could almost see the bemused smile on gibbs as dressed tony and tucked him in with out him waking so cute!
Yum chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
It shows in your writing the care you take to the story. I think any delay is well worth the wait when we get a chapter like this. :)

It's the subtle details I appreciate the most: the crumpled cream paper that SHOWS us how long it took with you going into a long chapter about it and giving us that perfect gut-twist that makes us go "Aw". As always, lovely.

PS: I have your trib copy! It was returned back! As well as your emails! -eek- You've worked hard for this book. You rightfully deserve this! Where should I send it?
Laura-trekkie chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Great chapter. I loved Ducky's chat with Gibbs and I loved Gibbs and Tony's interaction even more. Ducky once again proved how insightful he is, and how well he knows Gibbs. I can understand Tony's confusion and expecting of the worst in his current frame of mind, so I'm glad Gibbs seems to have gotten through to him a little. Hopefully they'll be able to work on that while they're alone without Kate and McGee making Tony self conscious.
Mayhem21 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Yay for another chapter. I really like the way Gibbs is approaching the situation and how he is handling things. I'm also rather curious about Tony's assertion that Gibbs should be mad at him. I really can't wait for the next chapter. I absolutely love your stories so much as they are all amazing and this one is no exception. Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
Spirited Celebration chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Another great chapter. I love the interaction between Gibbs and Tony, and how Gibbs goes to Ducky for guidance.
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I LOVE it! I hope you have more of Gibbs taking care of Tony coming up! Please update when you can, soon!
Ingrid chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Wow. I love this chapter! Gibbs is so nice to Tony! I hope Gibbs tells Tony how he feels about him. And i mean in the father/son way.
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Aww great chapter! can't wait to read how this is going to go.
Paragon Dragon chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Great chapter. I really liked the way Gibbs handled Tony in this one. Keep up the good work
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »