Reviews for Room at the Inn
sterno chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
have to ask what the white case is and why gibbs was mad? i missed an episode or an issue. could you send me an answer to help me understand.. thnaks..
Tara La'Quinn chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Wow! What a wonderful story! I /loved/ the Gibbs/Tony interaction! Their characterization was EXCELLENT! And I have to say, I enjoyed every minute of this story!
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
A very sweet story, I loved it! :)
Greysh chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
- lovely fic! great tony&gibbs bonding.
Destined For Hell chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
This story is really good and I'd love to see a sequel about their road trip. I think that would be a great way to expand more on their relationship.
trout1986 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Such a nice warm story. Would love to read about their trip together
msdarque chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Kinda bittersweet story.. just loved it! :D

I truly like your take on the characters and relationships. It's both original and true to the show.

Congrats and lots of stars!
Mulderette chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Aw :) That was just great. loved it!
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
aw, warm fuzzies. I can see why Tony would have wanted that for a present. One of my fondest childhood memories (late childhood, I did have a driver's license) was going on a road trip with my dad. It was our father/daughter outing with my Girl Scout troop. We didn't know the final destination and had to follow directions, picking up 'treasures' along the way. I don't think I've ever had more fun.
Emoryems chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This was awesome! It hurts in all the right places, and is especially true to what we know of Tony - including his many insecurities fostered over the years. Love, love, love, love, loved it! :)
mic19671967 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Awesome story! I had started reading it awhile ago, and forgot to come back when it was finished.

Loved the interaction between Gibbs and Dinozzo.

Thanks for writing!

Mic ( the wife )
mjg021182 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Loved it! Beautiful. Especially love the trademark DiNozzo smartarse comment at the very end.

Loving the angst... Poor Tony. *sigh* :(

mj
Hudson's Girl chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Another great story. I absolutely adore how you write. You always manage to capture the characters perfectly and weave so much emotion into each scene-whether it's humor or pathos. The Tony/Gibbs relationship is so layered, I never get tired of reading your take on it. They each expose their vulnerability to one another within the framework of father/son yet never veer into OOC-land.

My favorite line: “One of these days, Tony,” Gibbs words were both a threat and a promise. “You are going to tell me what is really going on with you.”

Until that situation comes to pass, guess there's a lot of story still left to be told between these two. :)
silvanelf chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
The last line of this fic had me totally cracking up-it was perfect! LOL.

What a sweet story. I love Tony's present to Gibbs, how hard he worked on it. Beautiful, heartwarming story. : )
krysalys chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Very nice story. The characters' voices and dialogue were easily "heard" in my head, if that makes any sense to you. My only bit of criticism would be that you used "ex-marine" a wee bit too much. Other than that? Very well-written story, showing Tony's inner woobie without making him into a simpering child, and revealing Gibbs' respect, admiration and almost fatherly devotion to Tony without making him all sappy and... well... un-Gibbs-like.

Thank you for sharing.