Reviews for Room at the Inn
I am the girl in the corner chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
this was great, i loved it. am going to go look for a sequel now, if there isn't one, will there be? :D
sterno chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
have to ask what the white case is and why gibbs was mad? i missed an episode or an issue. could you send me an answer to help me understand.. thnaks..
Tara La'Quinn chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Wow! What a wonderful story! I /loved/ the Gibbs/Tony interaction! Their characterization was EXCELLENT! And I have to say, I enjoyed every minute of this story!
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
A very sweet story, I loved it! :)
Greysh chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
- lovely fic! great tony&gibbs bonding.
Destined For Hell chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
This story is really good and I'd love to see a sequel about their road trip. I think that would be a great way to expand more on their relationship.
trout1986 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Such a nice warm story. Would love to read about their trip together
msdarque chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Kinda bittersweet story.. just loved it! :D

I truly like your take on the characters and relationships. It's both original and true to the show.

Congrats and lots of stars!
Mulderette chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Aw :) That was just great. loved it!
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
aw, warm fuzzies. I can see why Tony would have wanted that for a present. One of my fondest childhood memories (late childhood, I did have a driver's license) was going on a road trip with my dad. It was our father/daughter outing with my Girl Scout troop. We didn't know the final destination and had to follow directions, picking up 'treasures' along the way. I don't think I've ever had more fun.
Emoryems chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This was awesome! It hurts in all the right places, and is especially true to what we know of Tony - including his many insecurities fostered over the years. Love, love, love, love, loved it! :)
mic19671967 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Awesome story! I had started reading it awhile ago, and forgot to come back when it was finished.

Loved the interaction between Gibbs and Dinozzo.

Thanks for writing!

Mic ( the wife )
mjg021182 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Loved it! Beautiful. Especially love the trademark DiNozzo smartarse comment at the very end.

Loving the angst... Poor Tony. *sigh* :(

Hudson's Girl chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Another great story. I absolutely adore how you write. You always manage to capture the characters perfectly and weave so much emotion into each scene-whether it's humor or pathos. The Tony/Gibbs relationship is so layered, I never get tired of reading your take on it. They each expose their vulnerability to one another within the framework of father/son yet never veer into OOC-land.

My favorite line: “One of these days, Tony,” Gibbs words were both a threat and a promise. “You are going to tell me what is really going on with you.”

Until that situation comes to pass, guess there's a lot of story still left to be told between these two. :)
silvanelf chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
The last line of this fic had me totally cracking up-it was perfect! LOL.

What a sweet story. I love Tony's present to Gibbs, how hard he worked on it. Beautiful, heartwarming story. : )
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »