Reviews for A Hard Day's Work
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awesome!:)
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I hope you are still receiving these because I am appalled that people would actually read you work and then tell you it is disgusting. Every one of your stories say DON'T LIKE DON'T READ in the summary. I mean how stupid are these people?
I personally LOVE your threesomes. They are totally hot and filthy and graphic and very well written. Just like a good lemon should be. I am enjoying them one by one. I don't usually do not review unless I have something to say (constructive or complimentary) to the author. So in this case I had to comment. Don't let those losers bring you down. They should have paid attention to your warning. As for me, I say keep 'em cuming! (pun intended)
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
soooooo cooooool

my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
that was great keep the chapters coming
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hot hot hot.

Hugs
Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
whoa!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I wanted to leave you a PM but you didn't have that feature on your profile.

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your Carlisle/Bella stories and although I've never really been a threesome reader, your Carlisle/Bella/Edward stories are seriously hot! So I do hope you continue writing more of both! :D
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is my favorite one.
iluvmypetsmb chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i like your story.
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is my second favourite threesome pairing, and I must say Ive never read anything hotter! The occasional grammatical error, but they honestly dont matter in a story so fuck-hot. Well done, you are an amazing lemon-writer.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
LOVES IT!
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
love your story
kaitebug chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh that's hot. I will clean the house if that's what I get.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Holy crap, that was seriously hot! I'm not always a fan of threesomes where Edward has to share Bella, but you really did such a good job with it I didn't care at all. Little things like Edward grinning put me at ease that he wasn't jealous of what was going on. Whew, I need a cigarette!
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 3/7/2009