Reviews for A Wish A Day, Keeps Karnage Insane!
Wish chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Who reads all this crap? lol...
YamiBakura1988 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
great and funny chapter
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
funny
Starath chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
As a soldier, captain, pirate and gentleman, Don Karnage knew that he should nobly accept any fate that destiny threw his way, with dignity and grace… Unfortunately, at that precise moment, he wasn’t feeling very noble…

“WA!”

Those lines are my favorite so far. xD I've been sitting here going "Oh no!" at every wish that goes awry... although Donny makes an adorable baby. Man, that Genie's in for an earful after all this. Can't wait to see what happens next!
KitCloudkicker52885 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
HA! Ha ha ha ha ha! *rolling around on the floor, laughing* THAT WAS SO AWSOME! AND DOWNRIGHT FUNNY!

*Calms down* Good story!
KitCloudkicker52885 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I love this story, I laughed so many times throughout the three chapters!

I think a perfectly specific wish would have been "I wish I was Kit Cloudkicker and didn't have school so I can spend the day with Baloo of THIS dimmention and find out when he is shipping those emarals I seek." lol
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Hahaha, bravo! This is a great read. The Genie's a hugely entertaining character, and the Captain is probably going to need a good lie-down when this ends even if he has got in touch with his feminine side.
Sedorna chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
This is absolutely hilarious. I love it.
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Haha! I LOVE your story! Poor Karnage I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon :-)