Reviews for Twisted Reverie
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
The ending was so seriously depressing, but I still loved it.
Crux chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Dang, I didn't figure out that Sora was dead until Roxas was crying. Wow, really good. Random, but really good.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh god. That's just so sad. Why is it that I've only read sad fics recently? I think I need some fluff or something...

Anyways, this was really good. I wanted to cry at the end. YOu really pulled me, I feel so sorry for Axel and Roxas too. I feel sorry for little Laex, and Kairi as well. I just don't know quite what to say.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wonderfully done!
colourfuless chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow... twisted is right. I think you've painted a really accurate pictures of grief. I can definitely see Roxas reacting this way to Sora's death, and Axel as well.

I liked it a lot! I'm not a big fan of Roxas/Axel, but I read your stories regardless, because I love how you portray them :D.
lamatikah chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
DX You may have thought that was ridiculously random.

I, however, believe it was ridiculously...

good.

I can't put my finger on what made me love this so much.

I mean, I'm not usually one for angst fics. But, I couldn't pull away from this one.

I think I found the image of Roxas liking the baby THAT much too adorable.

So I kept reading and then was all "NUU!" when I found out that Sora had died.

'nd that Roxas could no longer love D:

Oh dear, poor Axel. Poor Roxas.

Poor Laex.

Poor Kairi.

The list goes on.

-worshipz-

reimei xx
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow.

That was horribly heart wrenching.I love it
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
LMAO. I was thinking this the entire time: "Roxas is /such/ a girl." And then Axel goes and says it. XD You sure make him bitch a lot for a boy, though Regardless, I still like how you characterize Roxas. Bitchy a bit, but not /whiny/.

This also made me lol. "You want your own little hellion." HAR. Hellion.

I wonder if Axel wants to make babies with Roxas? ;]

Oh darn. I just scrolled down to write a review because I couldn't wait any longer, but without finishing the entire story, and and I saw something about DEATH. And BODIES. And NO LOVE. D:

I love your Axel. Omg. He's just. Amazing And so Axel-y!

Oh yeah. And...

LAEX-YY!

The Laex fanclub has come back!

( Although grimy hands, spitup, and food-covered shirt is not too attractive, Laexy. )

Ugh. Why must you always insist on Riku/Naminé, woman? It's /gross/! xP When you said that he was out with Kairi, I thought... I thought... but you know, I already knew, so poo.

Oh. Sora's dead? LOL YAY!

I mean... ack? xD

Arrgh. For a minute there, I thought Roxas asphyxiated Laex with a pillow. XDD -bad-minded child.-

..aww. Poor Axel. DD: Ahh

Now I have to read your other Akuroku. XD I swear, you churn these things out by the minute. ( Not /really/, but... still. ) I need to start writing again!
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Amazing.

...enough said.
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Sorry, I would have had the ability to write a better review, but you kinda killed me with this one. I'm dead. Blah.

Axel was so perfectly Axel. I love him. He would hate little kids, and he would definitely hate them a lot more because they steal attention from him. Even if that attention's not from Roxas, he would still hate him...

And Roxas. OMG. RoxasLaex CUTEST THING ON THE PLANET.

And then when Roxas was crying about how he couldn't do it and all, I was like, "Okay, Roxas, pull yourself TOGETHER, man!" But then he kept being an angst ball, and then it was all-

OMFG SORA. WTF.

That made me really sad, and pulled EVERYTHING into perspective.

And the last part about how Axel was sad, because Sora's death made it unable for him to love Roxas anymore. Tragic.

D:

Adored this to pieces, love.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Whoa. Intense Akuroku.

I love it!

You are definitely making Akuroku one of my fav pairings if you keep writing awesome fics like this.

I totally adored this little ficlet!

The interaction between Roxas and Axel - priceless.

Adding Laex back in this fic - makes it so much better.

Not knowing about Sora's death until the end - amazing.

I totally give this hundred out of ten because there aren't a lot of Akuroku fics which have this kind of sentimental values!

D

Write more!

(So glad you're actively writing again. D)

-Lily/angie-chan
Arkaham chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
interesting

sad and beautiful
KosmicKinsei chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I thought this was so nice that I was almost afraid to review.

Just… EVERYTHING. And I LOVE stories that start you out clueless and give only small hints at a time until you get to the end.

Axel was just brilliant in this. His dark wit, his selfish need for Roxas, his… just… yeah.

Though one, little thing I noticed: I think you used the word 'countenance' a little too much. Yes, I do think using a long, uncommon word three times is a bit much.

And just six minutes or so ago, here I was, wishing for a good Axel/Roxas story. -sobsobfulfilled-
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
TWETYOWJYIWJYIOJ4Y3IY/

-DIES-

axel was boss.

ROXAS WAS WOAH.

and LOLZORZ to the little kid.

this was just perfect you know -

just utterly perfect.