Reviews for Bahamut
Ducky chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
I realy liked this story; but its such a shame that it was abandoned. I would have really like to kept on reading this story. Maybe someone with your permission to continue this great story; if you no longer wish to write this story.
TheViewer chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Please update this is awesome
Brenden chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
a unique and beautiful work.
BlackShadow2 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
absolutely love this story. hope everything turned out okay and i hope your able to update this story soon
Toby860 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
wow I really like this story. maybe ron can be odin from FF-XIII
Chromaticism chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
This is extremely interesting. It's a pity it's not being updated.
Link Evergreen chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
An interesting story.
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Poor Ron...
deanec64 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
its sad when life throws you for a loop. take care of your cousin and keep the hope up :-) you'll make it! now eventually some years down the road make an update. no hurry. just eventually :-) thanks for making me smile.
Annaku chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
hello sorry to bug you but just wanted to let you know people are still reading your old stories and they would like to know if you plan on continuing them or if they are abandoned and should be taken off of favorites. thanks :)7
Kenjo chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Ooohhh... Who will be the summoner? Luna? For Ron... Who is he? Ifrit? Hermione its either Siren or update please!
wolfey141 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Hey I love this story and really would like to see the next chapter soon.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I found this a while ago, refound it and loved it, even though it practically made me cry.

I hope you get lucky because CPS is a b*tch. I wish you worlds of luck... I'm sure I am not the only one who believes in you.
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update update update
AllThingsWeird07 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
very good i almost cried p.s. because of the song in youtube