Reviews for Smile
kel chapter 1 . 3/1
why did haru reject mori wahhhhhhhhhhhh you meanie (pouty face)
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 1/9
I like how you made Mori impulsive. He doesn't really kiss Haruhi because he loves her (or at least that's what I think), it's more out of pure happiness, gratitude and relief. It makes this story impossibly sweet and innocent :)
I love this story!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awww it's a pity that he got rejected. But their entire interaction was beautifully done! I just find it somewhat saddening that Mori's characterisation really is founded on Honey, and it seems like there's nothing more. Nonetheless extremely cute and I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for sharing!
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aaaaaah! I loved it. Mori has always been my favorite.
cajunhusker chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That's so cute! And I just laughed so much at the cute ending!
Lonely Little Angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It is cute. It's nice how you made him 'speak' in his mind so that we still know what he was thinking even though he didn't say it out loud. Good work! :)
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this was very well written! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the great work!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh my god! This story is so amazing! (I seriously just squeaked in my boyfriend's ear!) Thank you so much! I love you tons!

Cheers,

Eliza.
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
great story :) it's simple, but realistic. You should make more of these stuff...maybe a KyoyaxHaruhi one? :)
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was REALLY good. I loved it! Mori was very IC, and the interactions between him and Haruhi were very cute. I found the way you write Mori as extremely endearing, and I loved how worried he was about Hunny-sempai _
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Loved it it was short sweet and oh so HARUHI!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Haha, this was cute. I didn't quite get how he was rejected by a simple 'thank you', but that's just me! :)
BookWormie123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Who knew being rejected could make a man still feel happy?

Anyway, I liked this story. It was bland, but sweet in its own way. 3