Reviews for Five Times Meroko Almost Lost Her Virginity
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, loved this. It's amazing!
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i feel the same way
Jasmine chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh God, I love it, it's stunning-You should totally write more storys about Izumi and Meroko! :-) 3
Izumero chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I hope u post another fanfic like this because I LOVE reading izumi x meroko ! Please post something else like this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I thought it was amazing. Now I think I have problems.
Susan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I just want to say that I love Izumi and Meroko and I love all of your writing. I have read every Izumi and Meroko story you ever wrote (and posted, obviously I didn't read the ones you didn't post) and saved them on a word document. Please write more. I love Izumi and Meroko!
SheidaXShade chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OMG Girl! this is awesome 3 keep up the awesome work. I love this story btw *sigh* thank you so much
kiyomicatgirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
awesome absoloutly no need for improvement that was fucking awesome fuck all haters
SchuylerIrisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loved it! - It was amazing! haha I was laughing so hard at the part where mitsuki walked in on her and Izumi! bahahahaha
SweetLena chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
LOL, I can't believe that I actually LOVED it. :D I guess I'm also pretty weird too...That's my problem for being Perverted. XD
charli-luv chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loooved it... I wish it wasn't just a oneshot TT
Coco Puff chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm Perverted too, lol, but I'm only 15 here's my Mitsuki and Takuto version! One night, after Mitsuki changes into her nightgown, she opens the door, and Takuto is right in her face, his hand reaching for the doorknob.

She jumps back. "Oh—Takuto—"

"Sorry. I forgot you were in here."

"Right." Mitsuki looks around Takuto. "Where are the others?"

"Meroko got called by the boss, and Izumi went with her. I have no idea where Jonathan is." Takuto shrugs. "It's just us."

Mitsuki's face goes faintly pink, and she hopes that Takuto doesn't notice. "Right. Yeah. Of course." She laughs nervously. "Well. I'll just…go to bed." She makes a vague gesture toward the bedroom. "That way. Yeah."

She starts to move forward, but Takuto's arm raises up and blocks her. His palm presses against the wall, and he smiles at her.

"You're acting nervous," he says slowly.

"Wh-what?" Mitsuki's face is brilliant red now. She takes a step back, shaking her head. "No, I'm not!"

"Do you want me to leave?" Takuto asks.

"No it's just, Nevermind" Mitsuki adds.

Takuto's smile widens. "I think you are nevous." He steps forward, she steps back, and suddenly they're both in the bathroom. "Could it be that I make you nervous, Mitsuki?"

Mitsuki shakes her head again, slowly. Her eyes are wide. "N-no…"

He's close now. So close. Mitsuki's blood rushes, and she feels dizzy when she sees that he's right there, right in front of her and oh my God he's so close, so close—

And suddenly, Takuto kisses her.

Their lips meet, their tongues touch, and the air between them is hot and heavy. Mitsuki feels like she's going to collapse. She pulls back a little, trying to breathe. "T-Takuto—!"

He leans in and kisses her again, and Mitsuki is swept into the moment. She closes her eyes and leans into him, and in about five seconds (or that's what it seems like, anyway), he has her backed against the clear shower door and they're both down to their underwear.

Mitsuki has her hands splayed across Takuto's bare chest, her eyes are closed, and half of her is trying to push away and half of her isn't. She moans softly as his lips trail across her neck. "Oh—Takuto—oh, God, Takuto…"

His teeth graze her earlobe and gently nip it, and Mitsuki gasps, feeling heat boil underneath her skin. "Ah—Taku—!"

Takuto's lips crush hers for a moment, and then he pulls back and whispers gently, "Shus Mitsuki."

Mitsuki trembles a little, but her eyes slide shut, and she arches her back so that she can wrap her legs around him. His hand moves up and down the small of her back, and he breathes, "Mitsuki…"

His hand is reaching for her underwear, lips on the swell of her breast.

Takuto steps back, he stares into her eyes and asks, "Are you sure?"

Mitsuki reply's, "Y-Yes Takuto, I love you!"

Takuto and Mitsuki kiss and his hand slips into her underware and Takuto slowly puling them off, Mistuki let's off a moan of relief and kisses Takuto even more.

They are both standing in the shower naked kissing eachother, Takuto slides it in her and Mitsuki looks into Takuto's eyes. She lets out a moan, "Oh-Takuto-Oh god!"

He slowly slides it in and out, In and out, Mitsuki lets out a scream! Takuto goes faster, then faster, and Mitsuki is now breathing extremly heavy, she can feel the hot warm feeling and the sweet adrenilen rush through her body. Takuto on bottom, Mitsuki sitting on top, Mitsuki lets out tiny whimpers.

Mitsuki and takuto are finly together, Takuto is hapy but feels very guilty inside. Mitsuki is glad they are together, but not in this way, she is happy but at the same time scared that Takuto will be severly punished by becoming a ghost.

Takuto and Mitsuki do so for 20 minutes. Takuto looks into Mitsuki's eyes and says, "I love you Mitsuki..." Takuto not being able to find the words to explain how much he loves her, Instead he just kisses her and helps her up and brings her to her room.

The two get dressed and about 10 minutes later Meroko returns. She asked what they did, and Mitsuki being dumb enough to tell her the truth, Takuto says, Reading, and Meroko beleives it, Mitsuki is still wet from the sex and Meroko asks why her pants are all wet...she says that she just took a bath and got water on them.

Later that night Takuto comes and talks to mitsuki telling her, she can never tell anyone what they did together. She agrees, they kiss one more time and don't talk to eachoter for days, but they still love eachother. My Verion of Mituki and Takuto lol, I used your story and added my own stuff lol, I giv you total credit!
CarinaMM chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lol, you dunno my e-mail Cara . Main Sympatico. ca Without spaces
CarinaMM chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT! Can you make some of Mitsuki and Takuto, I know it sounds wierd but i Adore this series, Please! You are a great writer, you could be famous someday! Do he same amount of these exept Mitsuki and Takuto, or she finally kises Izumi, I know i'm wierd, LOL, can you e-mail me them?
Hmmm chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hmmm -.- that was pretty good. I wonder if Mitsuki is scarred 4 life b/c of wat she saw?