Reviews for Apologies
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Beautifully written. (: I loved this fic, I can see it becoming more. :)
SSnelling chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is so different in a good way that you have to keep going.
heysonya chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

It was good, because it wasn't a oneshot that was over the span of like, a day. Thats what I loved about it.

Great job!
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Absolutely Perfect! Loved it!
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
OMG so good!
MJ LoneStar chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I'm always blown away with the quality of your stories. I really liked the development of LP's new found relationship and the irony behind the entire situation. It was a very enticing concept and I really enjoyed it!
LP Forever chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Loved this one! Your writing is extraordinary. The plot line hooked me in right away. One of my favourite oneshots.
guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
awee thiss is so cutee ;

i lovee itt !

continue please ! [:
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
awe that was really good.
yaba chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
OMG that's such a cute story. You have a way with Leyton that is so unique and amazing that it makes me want to read more and more stuff from you. this is all so great. Keep up the good work.

Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
great chapter and if this is a oneshot that was amazing and please update your other stories soon they are so good and i loved the ending you had so keep writing.
othstewy chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I loved the concept and it was written extremely well. It just amazes me how you produce these unbelievable stories time after time. Keep up the fantastic work!
watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OMG! An update and oneshot all in one day - I am seriously in heaven.

This was AMAZING, and I knew it would be by the title. Such a great concept, you had me squeeing and swooning throughout the whole thing.

My FAVORITE scene was when she walks into his bedroom and he has his head in his hands and he tells her he' lost her, etc. You had me near tears.

What can I say? I'm in love with your writing! Can't wait for those other oneshots! I'm excited!
xoMelanie chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw.. That was amazing! I love all of

your stories, you are a very talented

writer. Keep up the amazing work and I

hope you continue to write more.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Loved it. Just as I love just about everything else you write. Seriously I wish CW or whoever would hire fanfic writers like you to write for the show. The stuff you write is better than what's on the show, especially currently! I look forward to reading more from you. Great job as always :-)!