Reviews for Karma Chronicles II: Temples Of Gold
Bumblebee Madness chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
*cries because this story hasn't been updated in 3 years*
Jun-Himekawa chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Second time reading this fic, and I fell for the best chapter ever trick...again! XD
Moka-girl chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Awww... I do love MarlenexKadaj moments.
AyameHyuga chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
Review, review 8D It's nice Fanfic And the storyline is good I wonder what is next :3 Are they meet with Cloud cs or not u
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 23 . 2/25/2011
*uber shock* You're... ALIVE? YAAAAAAAY! *glomps* I missed you!

lol! Anyway, excellent chapter as usual! Take a second glance at your first sentence (of the chapter). It seems like it's missing a word or something. Or maybe I'm just too tired. ;)

Past that, I can see the plot starting to grow! This black mist is intriguing, and I'm trying to figure out if the mist from Kadaj is following Cloud around... Weird coolness! You're developing your OC's quite nicely. It's always so refreshing to read well-developed OC's. :D

I really enjoyed the conversation between Cloud and Lorie. It's nice to see Cloud learn, struggle, and grow rather than just existing as a superhero.

Anyway, wonderful, stupendous job! I'm looking forward to more!

God Bless,

Ila
PlayTheGameWithBacon chapter 23 . 2/18/2011
You... You're back! *tears of epic joy* you have noooo idea how much I missed this story! The chapter was great, and I can't wait till your next update!
ThexHushxSound chapter 23 . 2/17/2011
WAHHHH! Your ALIVE! You have no idea how happy i am that you started posting again! I love this story! It's cute. I liked Lorie's backstory. Tragic but fitting for the plot you've got going. Still not sure about the black smoke though...anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
Jenova's son chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
VERY, nice story.
Always In Waiting chapter 22 . 12/27/2009
Hey! SOO glad you updated! Have been waiting for FOREVER! & what's up with the remnants! NEED MORE! Update soon PLZ!
Thinkingofwriting chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
ok, before i say anything, i wanna thank u for bringing the silver boys back! love u for that. ok, me and my friend agree u need to update, like, super super soon! i loved it so much! i want more!
Thinkingofwriting chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
jerk on making thursday a fakE! meanine...
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
Well, well, well! Look who's finally back! Missed ya, you know. ;) How are things going for you? I'm doing good (nice, relaxing Christmas break!) and dreaming of White Chocolate Mochas (yes, capatalized). What can I say? I've gotten weirder during the time you were gone. :)

Anyway, interesting chapter! Love Yuffie! Poor Reno! For some reason, I can just picture him falling asleep at the wheel. ;) Anyway, I'm dying to know what the remnents are up to. Are you drawing it out to torment your poor readers out of sadism? That's cruel, you know. *pouts* What's-his-evil-face... Dominick gives me the chills. '"Good girl," Dominick said, smiling sweetly.' *shudders* I wouldn't feel safe in the same room as him even with five knives and a mini-uzi!

Just a quick note about some of your dialogue. For example:

"You will go back for your sister,” Cloud said. Joel looked up.

“I don’t think I can. You don’t have any idea of how many times I’ve tried to.”

You need to have the action of a character (Joel looked up) on the same line as the dialogue (I don’t think I can. ...tried to.) So, the four sentences above should look like this:

"You will go back for your sister,” Cloud said.

Joel looked up. “I don’t think I can. You don’t have any idea of how many times I’ve tried to.”

Anyway, that's just something I noticed repeatedly throughout the chapter. Excellent job on everything else as usual, however.

Well, this review has gotten rather long, LONG, so I'd best wrap it up. Thanks for updating! I'm looking foward to more! Have a very Merry Christmas!

God bless!

Ila
Always In Waiting chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
You HAVE to finish this story! It is SO AWESOME! PLEASE update soon!
cutekadajfan chapter 21 . 8/5/2009
wow. i hope they dont hurt kadaj yazoo or loz. poor marlene. this story is so touching i love it. my favorite part was when marlene and yazoo tripped, it was a really cute moment )
Arounagein chapter 21 . 1/19/2009
wonderful chapter! i loved it :3

oh by the way, CONGRATS on you novel. i am so happy for you, well i'll see you in April!