Reviews for Love In Disguise
MelBel1234 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Where's the sequel! I'm totally left on a cliff hanger :( please upload one sooon :) p.s great great great great great story! :) x
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 33 . 12/5/2011
Great fic! I was gonna be pissed if Sharpay didn't stop acting like a bitch though so, good for her? lol I hope in your sequel that she starts to take some responsibility in why Troy even wanted to break up with her. Her wallowing and lack of self awareness in that aspect left me saying to myself "Bitch please" when she wanted to be upset with Gabriella. I really like how you showed the other side of Gabriella in that she was dealing with all of this stuff and she wouldn't let people walk all over her. Usually people only focus on the sweet aspect of her personality. I'd still watch my back when it came to Sharpay though until Sharpay comes to a realization about things. This is the only fic I've where Jason Cross plays a believable friend to everyone and isn't so one dimensional. You did a really good job with that. In fact I think you did a really good job with all the wildcats. Sorry if this review gets a little long but I sort of saved it all for the end :) Poor Ryan, poor Emma. You have me really excited to see where that goes. Is Kelsi going to feel guilty now? How will Jason react to that? So is the Zeke and Sharpay going to get anywhere real? I think to that she needs to be examine her feelings with Troy. Notice how I'm harping on that, yeah that kinda bugged me. In any case I really enjoyed this and you have Pandora147 to thank for suggesting it. I wonder what's going to happen to the gang now? So many questions...Happy writing :D
RANDOMREVIEWER98 chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I knew that gabriellas whole ordeal with that creep sorta sounded like what peyton went thru with Derek on one tree hill. Thats how u knew about Kate voegeles song no good right cuz it was on OTH? now how am I gonna get to sleep cuz I'm sorta creeped. I really really want tryo to dump sharpsy already. :(
kaybaby1127 chapter 33 . 3/18/2011
oh nooo :/
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
great start
xXTroyella-rawr-JPLEXx chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
i loved it :)
lgirl2010 chapter 33 . 3/25/2009
great great story loved it ]
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 33 . 11/24/2008
omg i didn't know it ended! ah, it was awesome! loved how gabi stood in the rain and declared her love for troy. so cute! hope ryan's ok. overall, amazing story. can't wait to read the sequel!

ps- i'll try to update one of my stories today so wish me luck!
zodiakat chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
İt is great!
GemGem94 chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Well i thought it was gonna be Troy.

Haha, Good Job,.
sxcthing123 chapter 33 . 11/13/2008
its got me hooked fullstop

x
Hariken Hero chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
Ryan still seems to like Kelsi. Maybe he'll do anything to get what he wants and push Jason out of the picture.

Can't wait for more!
Hariken Hero chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I really hate that Mr Johnson! He's nothing but a pervertic womaniser! Can't he like snap back to reality and realise that no woman in the entire world would fall for him!

Finished my rant. Nice story, keep it up!
Hariken Hero chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
The story is really getting interesting.

Love the Zeke/Taylor/Chad love triangle. I don't really like the Zeke/Sharpay pairing.
dac354 chapter 32 . 10/2/2008
yeah i ttly rememeber i love one tree hill and that's the one when rachel put peyton into lucas's room when peyton was drunk