Reviews for Dance With Me
Sav chapter 1 . 6/23
You are truely an amazing writer. I've read lots of fanfiction having to do with twilight and not to be rude to those who try, but most of them are poorly written with silly plot lines and "occurrences." When I read your fan fictions I feel like I'm reading Stephenie Meyers writing. Even though this was probably Meade a while ago, I strongly encourage you to keep writing fanfiction's having to do with Twilight. Very enjoyable to ready:))
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
ok, this is adorable
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Awww poor Bella and Edward
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Again, so so very beautiful. You're one of the most talented writers I've read, especially so when compared to other authors on fanfiction. Bravo, and continue to let your gift flourish! :)
Alyssa Verkee chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That's so mother friggin cutee.!

And oddly, Carlisle was working on their wedding day... so let's just say he'd get off work a few hours prior, right? (:
LauraHannah90 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really liked this. It was sweet and cute. Edward's reaction to her illness was perfect, and it made me laugh when he said "you're sicker than I thought" when Bella asked him to dance. The only thing I can criticise is why was Carlisle working if today was the wedding? Surely, he'd have booked the day off to be at the wedding...? Good job though.
AliceImWunderland chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
so sweet!
Jensindenial3516 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was lovely. Very nice fic, thanks so much.
Lemur chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was really way the characters interacted was really realistic. Well done! _
Lemur chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was really cool. I liked how Edward and Bella acted towards each other. _ Well done
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was cute Bella/Edward fluff
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hm. Cute )
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is a fabulous story!

I love it a lot!

It's terrific and fluffy!

Love it!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great fic.
Kaley -Orladofl chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i thought it was really cute!

i liked the whole "wedding gown" thing