Reviews for Changes
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 4/25
Please continue
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
THIS STORY IS REALLY JUST TOO SWEET! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU WILL PLEASE FINISH IT, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
manna-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
this is a really good story, did you drop it?
Reeses and Gaara chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
NOICE!
Reeses and Gaara chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow Kakashi is filthy! And little Naru is adorable!
purropolisprincess chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I really like this story and it made me laugh out loud a few times and I really hope you continue it!
whitespiderlilly chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Update this Please! It's so cute!
wolfsblood13 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I love this story I hope you update soon.
KakashiBryce chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
good chapter if your still making this please post the next chapter if you are able,and if you just stopped making this for some stupid reason then well you must be some idiot to do that, no offense but you shouldn't just stop making a fanfic when alot of people actually read this,and you should keep making them regardless of how many reviews you get because it should just matter that some people like reading this story and even more people might come across and enjoy reading the whole story in a the future as well so i'm going to say this once and if you don't want to listen to what i have said then fine, keep making fanfics reagardles of how many people reveiw it because you'll make alot of people happy that you don't care how many reveiws you get and the people who do enjoy reading will be very happy knowing that your still making the story even though your not getting many reveiws but you will make alot of people happy that your still making them for their sake and not for the fanfics popularty, well anyways i hope that you will start making chapter for this again so until then Ja ne

*dissappears in a poof of smoke*
KakashiBryce chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
nice story well i'll try back to reading it again tomorrow since well i need sleep and it's really late where i am right now so ja ne!

*dissappears in a poof of smoke (kakashi style)*
black angel in love chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
oh god, i readed those two first chapters and loved them! hurry up and post te next chapter! oh, and if you put a lemon scene in this fiction, can you write when it starts and when it ends? i want to pass it. but, i really loved the story.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
cant wait for more it is really good
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
love it kay kay
Kage Hasu chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
So what's the deal the Kyuubi? How much of a part is she going to play? We also haven't met Neji, Shino, or Kiba yet. Update soon.
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Nice start! Love it and i'm looking forwards to next chapter. Hope it will come soon. :D