Reviews for GTB Part II: Ramifications
epalladino chapter 24 . 1/30/2009
Great story. The possession of Charlie by 'Mark' was truly frightening. Thanks for the fascinating read, Beth
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 24 . 6/23/2008
I am always impressed with the skill with which you put words together. You don't just tell a story; you sing a song.
Serialgal chapter 24 . 6/22/2008
Another awesome story, FC! Talk about ups-and-downs - it went from pure bleakness to hilarity.
Patty chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
Oh man, Fraidy, I do love you! Admittedly, I thought it was strange but I bit on Don's

story, hook, line and sinker. Wonderful stunt and an even better surprise when the proposal

took place.

I believe you're entitled to the award for most original twist to a Numb3rs story I've

ever read. Bravo!

I've enjoyed these GTB stories so very much. Thanks for all the time and effort you've

put into them.

Hopefully your creative juices will overflow again very soon and we'll see another story

from you. Til then . . . .
Patty chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
Marvelous chapter and it ended with just the perfect amount of sentiment.

When Bradford was telling his story about having to kill the young man and as Don added

his own two cents, I actually felt sick in the stomach. I think that the story gave me

a new appreciation of law enforcement people and the things and feelings they endure for

us, the law abiding average citizen.

Good job, girl!
Patty chapter 22 . 6/19/2008
The beach scene and Charlie's thoughts about the repetition and never ending movement

and power of the sea were beautiful. I couldn't keep from thinking that 'our Charlie'

is returning. Don't think that such a person as Mark Danielson could ever appreciate

the sea in like manner.

But then you completely threw me for a loop, FC, when Mark made such a rude appearance!

Don's arrival at the beach house was another surprise. Whatever the next chapter brings, I've gotta say I'm awfully glad Bradford is there to intervene if necessary.
Patty chapter 21 . 6/19/2008
Bless Colby's heart, and David's too. They both went out on a very slender limb to

provide their boss's *accident* with the very best interpretation possible. Sounds perfectly

logical to me so 'nuf said, I buy the whole story. Hope Wright does too.

I sure wish Don hadn't mentioned that banana cream pie. Makes me hungry!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
Great ending! Don as a clown was one of your best scenes, ever!

The proposal took me by surprise. I applaud both you and Don; both of you did well.

My favorite scene, though, was the last, when Don asked Charlie to be his best man. I got goosebumps.

Fantastic story. I loved every minute of it and I sure hope to see another one from you very soon.
montez chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
awesome story. had me worried with Don and the whole clown thing. glad we have Charlie back!
tearbos chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
What a nice ending lol! Clown school! Fab.

The last part between Don and Charlie was great too.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
Oh. My. Plot Bunnies. That was wonderful! That was hilarious! That was heartbreaking! You had me coming and going so much I was spinning around in circles backwards! I loved it!

I actually thought Don had quit (and was going to write a "I'm very disappointed" review to that affect), and I loved this so much... WOW.

Tanager, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Cat, you are WONDERFUL. This fic is AMAZING. And now every sentence has words in ALL CAPITALS. YAY!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
That ending bordered on surreal. An elaborate practical joke after all that trauma was other worldly.

You may rest at ease...no baby bunnies here. The only thing floating around my head is the rather mournful sound of crickets. I'm running on empty.

This was quite an accomplishment. Besides being a great story, you did some of your best writing.
luvnumb3rs chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
Excellent hope there is more maybe the wedding an how it might affect Charlie.
laurashrub chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
An incredibly sweet and utterly hilarious chapter. It was wonderful to have a bit of hilarity after all the tension and pressure. Although I was starting to wonder if you were off your rocker with the clown college thing.

And I don't care if Don is incredibly cute. I still think clowns are evil.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2008
OK, I'll admit it, you got me with the clown school. I was thinking it was totally out of character and then you write the zinger ending. Have enjoyed the entire story, thanks.